Douglas Hadron 727s In production again. :D

• Thread starter Skitzoification
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Skitzoification

Reaction score
I heard that with rondo music, waiting a few weeks or even months after certain models start going into production again, It's best to wait awhile. Is this true with the hadron model? I'm gassing for this Insanely Priced one piece of wood neck through guitar. :eek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

msherman26

Reaction score
Humm Iunno but I'm gonna wait anyways in hope they release a green version --They had green wrl 590s, which (you prolly know) are literally 6 string hadrons. The green was amazing I asked Rondoman if the green was coming back just now..... actually I begged. I'm gassing hard

Skitzoification

Reaction score
Humm Iunno but I'm gonna wait anyways in hope they release a green version --They had green wrl 590s, which (you prolly know) are literally 6 string hadrons. The green was amazing I asked Rondoman if the green was coming back just now..... actually I begged. I'm gassing hard

yeah, that's another thing I'm waiting on too. I hope he makes custom hadrons soon, I'd absolutely buy a Tribal Purple Hadron with a Maple Fretboard, I'd throw my wallet at kurt, Sans my debit card. :lol:

fassaction

Reaction score
225, eh? Thats pretty cheap for a guitar....how is the quality of these? I just bought my first 7 (Agile Septor 727) a month ago and have been loving it. Would love to get a 2nd guitar in 7 string form.

Anybody give any info on the quality/sound of the Douglas guitars?

Skitzoification

Reaction score
225, eh? Thats pretty cheap for a guitar....how is the quality of these? I just bought my first 7 (Agile Septor 727) a month ago and have been loving it. Would love to get a 2nd guitar in 7 string form.

Anybody give any info on the quality/sound of the Douglas guitars?

as you know, you can never assume a licensed floyd rose system will be free of problems. so be aware of that. everyone on here likes the Agiles respectively, but I haven't seen too many people posting a NGD about Douglas guitars (maybe in the 6er forum section though) recently, but in the past SS has seen a few people with the seven string hadron and seem satisfied, but not completely. just the usual from these guitars are likely to happen:pickup swapping, Fret work, Truss rod/Action adjustment and floyd adjustment. All guitars have a possibility of being in need of extensive work to make it playable, though the outcome of you receiving A maintenance queen varies between every builder. I'm sure for a 7string beginner's axe, this guitar will be a great, if not close to amazing an first. just make sure you buy it with a case though. :yesway:

chevymeister

Reaction score
as you know, you can never assume a licensed floyd rose system will be free of problems. so be aware of that. everyone on here likes the Agiles respectively, but I haven't seen too many people posting a NGD about Douglas guitars (maybe in the 6er forum section though) recently, but in the past SS has seen a few people with the seven string hadron and seem satisfied, but not completely. just the usual from these guitars are likely to happen:pickup swapping, Fret work, Truss rod/Action adjustment and floyd adjustment. All guitars have a possibility of being in need of extensive work to make it playable, though the outcome of you receiving A maintenance queen varies between every builder. I'm sure for a 7string beginner's axe, this guitar will be a great, if not close to amazing an first. just make sure you buy it with a case though. :yesway:
I just bought the scope 725. Bridge is a little high, no problem..easy fix. it doesnt hold tune well, so I don't know if it's the fault of the tuners or the guitar itself. truss is fine, frets are fine. very playable other than what i had listed. the pickups could be swapped and tuners (i think).

Skitzoification

Reaction score
I just bought the scope 725. Bridge is a little high, no problem..easy fix. it doesnt hold tune well, so I don't know if it's the fault of the tuners or the guitar itself. truss is fine, frets are fine. very playable other than what i had listed. the pickups could be swapped and tuners (i think).

Did you get the one with the green finish on it? I've always wondered how they look in person with the green finish. either way I'll just get my hadron re-finished If they never start making more variations with paint colors.

I'm glad to hear that man, I'm not too convinced on Douglas having a good quality streak yet, but that helped out. :lol:

chevymeister

Reaction score
Did you get the one with the green finish on it? I've always wondered how they look in person with the green finish. either way I'll just get my hadron re-finished If they never start making more variations with paint colors.

I'm glad to hear that man, I'm not too convinced on Douglas having a good quality streak yet, but that helped out. :lol:
It's the natural finish. I'll take a picture of it right now.

EDIT: Here. http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/se...gd-douglas-scope-725-natural.html#post2888998

Skitzoification

Reaction score

goldsteinat0r

Zib Zob Zabbity
Reaction score

I too bought the Scope 725. Its my sole seven right now. Mine is the fixed bridge model with the TOM and string-thru. I've found it holds tune fine once the factory strings are replaced. Playability is good, and the tuners on mine are grovers. Not top of the line grovers but certainly decent. Pickups are not nearly as bad as I had imagined, though I did buy a Dimarzio for the bridge. I'd recommend it to anyone for the price. It was 175 shipped to my door.

chevymeister

Reaction score
I too bought the Scope 725. Its my sole seven right now. Mine is the fixed bridge model with the TOM and string-thru. I've found it holds tune fine once the factory strings are replaced. Playability is good, and the tuners on mine are grovers. Not top of the line grovers but certainly decent. Pickups are not nearly as bad as I had imagined, though I did buy a Dimarzio for the bridge. I'd recommend it to anyone for the price. It was 175 shipped to my door.
Canadian so add the 100$ shipping/duty etc. :D

Yeah still stock strings on there and it's in E. I'll try replacing the strings though. I too, was surprisingly surprised by the pickups. o_O

Skitzoification

Reaction score
Canadian so add the 100$ shipping/duty etc. :D

Yeah still stock strings on there and it's in E. I'll try replacing the strings though. I too, was surprisingly surprised by the pickups. o_O

So I'm convinced putting up my ltd V-50 and vendetta 7 string for sale was a good idea to fund my Hadron gas.:lol: :metal:

')