Download 'I', the first split EP by Plini and me for free/pay what you want!

• Thread starter C2Aye
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
Hey guys!

'I' has been in the works for a while and is the result of a bit of pipe dream that Plini and I have had which has finally been fulfilled! 'I' is the first split EP that we've done and will feature four tracks (two from each of us). We're also really happy to add that David Maxim Micic and Jakub Żytecki, two incredible musicians who we think are both awesome and amazing, will be providing guest solos on both of the tracks! We're basically just really excited!

Split%20cover.jpg

Download link (free/pay what you want): https://plini.bandcamp.com/album/i

Also, you can get your hands on one of 200 physicals which you can get here: I (Plini/Sithu Aye Split EP) / Sithu Aye

Tracklist:

Plini: Orm
Plini: Rupture
Sithu Aye: Solstice
Sithu Aye: Moonrise

EP Credits

Plini - everything on Orm & Rupture; guitar solo on Solstice
Sithu Aye - everything on Solstice & Moonrise; guitar solo on Orm
David Maxim Micic - guitar solo on Rupture
Jakub Zytecki - guitar solo on Moonrise

Orm & Rupture mastered by Luke Martin at Versed Audio, UK
Artwork by Alex Pryle at Dead Crown Design

https://www.facebook.com/Plini
https://www.facebook.com/SithuAyeMusic

Much love guys! Hope you enjoy the split. I'm sure Plini will also make an appearance and say the same thing! :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
That was fast, cool! :D
I just saw the pic on your facebook - Not sure if you are aware but if you are doing this kind of thing regularly, Royal Mail offer a very handy service on their website which allows you to pay for and print ready-to-go labels from your computer. The 4 label per sheet A4 papers are available on their online store. No more waiting around in the post office for ages when posting bulk :lol:

Tommy

Terribly Unlucky
Reaction score
I downloaded it as soon as it came out. Now just bought the physical copy.

All of the songs are unbelievably awesome.

owl

ERHuman
Reaction score
Man, this EP is BRILLIANT. I'm a big fan of your and Plini's guitar sound and riffs, one of the best releases of 2013 for me. Huge thanks for what you doing, C2Aye. And also artwork is great, really love that simplicity. Sorry for my language)

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
That was fast, cool! :D
I just saw the pic on your facebook - Not sure if you are aware but if you are doing this kind of thing regularly, Royal Mail offer a very handy service on their website which allows you to pay for and print ready-to-go labels from your computer. The 4 label per sheet A4 papers are available on their online store. No more waiting around in the post office for ages when posting bulk :lol:

I should probably do that at some point. They also have a drop in service as well which might be useful. As it was, I dropped over £200 in postage today, now I just hope all those CDs make it to their new homes safely!

I downloaded it as soon as it came out. Now just bought the physical copy.

All of the songs are unbelievably awesome.

Man, this EP is BRILLIANT. I'm a big fan of your and Plini's guitar sound and riffs, one of the best releases of 2013 for me. Huge thanks for what you doing, C2Aye. And also artwork is great, really love that simplicity. Sorry for my language)

Thank you guys so much! I'll pass on the good word to Plini (or he'll read it himself at some point :lol: )

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
')