Download my album "Imperfection" for free (Clean vox, Mixed genres, Depth, Choirs)

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
Just released my first album with vox. I tried to catch all emotions and things that struck me the most this year (death of a relative, a breakup, depressions etc.) and put them into song form. Please check it out. There is everything in there, from Nu-Metal to Progressive Metal. Thank you and enjoy!

Who am I?
Caynug is a one man band by me. The recordings all happened in my own home studio (my room more likely). My goal with music is to always transfer real emotions and feelings into music form and to catch these instrumentally and vocally. There is really everything in there emotionally that you can think of, death of a relative, a failed relationship, depressions and simple melancholic feelings.

I hope you guys find the time to check it out, this has been such a long journey for me.

Tracks:
1) Intro
2) Empty Husk
3) Overcome
4) Imperfection
5) Lies Aside
6) Fools
7) Shattered
8) Internalized
9) Aftermath
10) Fault
11) Nobody
12) Remain Silent
13) What's Left
14) My Path
15) I Found My Way
16) Unjustly Labeled (Bonus Track)

Bandcamp link:
Imperfection | Caynug

Album art:
a2296648114_2.jpg

I would love to hear what you guys think! Thank you alot for your time.

If you are interested, you can follow my work on:
Facebook - facebook.com/caynug
Bandcamp - caynug.bandcamp.com
Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/caynug
Youtube - youtube.com/user/caynug

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
Downloading now. I'm a sucker for choirs and such. :yesway:

Thank you! There is one song which includes just a choir and my voice ("My Path")

Enjoy the album! You will be surprised how many choirs I squeezed in there :lol:

silent suicide

Winter is coming
Reaction score
I just finished listening to it and it gives off a lot of raw emotions.
A bit the same feeling when I am listening to Love & Death.
I have absolutely nothing to say about the instrumental sound, at all, Because it sounds really good in my ears.
The vocals could use some work though, but all in all, this was a really solid record.
I absolutely loved the clean track I Found My Way.

Good Job dude !

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
I just finished listening to it and it gives off a lot of raw emotions.
A bit the same feeling when I am listening to Love & Death.
I have absolutely nothing to say about the instrumental sound, at all, Because it sounds really good in my ears.
The vocals could use some work though, but all in all, this was a really solid record.
I absolutely loved the clean track I Found My Way.

Good Job dude !

Thank you alot! I pretty much learned vocal recording through the making of this album. I will make more songs like I Found My Way in the future, maybe a full EP of such (I still have about 4 instrumentals laying around of that stuff)

Vhyle

Jackson Shill
Reaction score
Listening now...

Very awesome, dude! I LOVE the bleak melancholy and the eeriness at parts. Emotive vocals. Remind me a lot of early Jon Davis (which is a good thing).

Also, you're utilizing an ERG but not djenting all over the place. Bonus points for that as well.

Excellent work. :yesway:

Unjustly-Labeled

Reaction score
Good to finally see this released! Pretty great stuff! :hbang:

Listening now...

Very awesome, dude! I LOVE the bleak melancholy and the eeriness at parts. Emotive vocals. Remind me a lot of early Jon Davis (which is a good thing).

Also, you're utilizing an ERG but not djenting all over the place. Bonus points for that as well.

Excellent work. :yesway:

The irony here is that he's actually playing a baritone 6 string, not an ERG! :agreed:

Vhyle

Jackson Shill
Reaction score
Good to finally see this released! Pretty great stuff! :hbang:

The irony here is that he's actually playing a baritone 6 string, not an ERG! :agreed:

Wow. That's awesome. Certainly fooled me! It sounds killer.

I just finished the whole album not too long ago - great stuff, DeKay! I can tell it will definitely get some regular rotations in the near future.

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
Wow. That's awesome. Certainly fooled me! It sounds killer.

I just finished the whole album not too long ago - great stuff, DeKay! I can tell it will definitely get some regular rotations in the near future.

Thank you man, really happy that you like it!

Yes I used my PRS Baritone on this album. It's tuned to C#G#C#F#A#D# (bass octave) The song "Fault" also haves a distorted slap bass in A0 playing the main part. The guitar is only there for the weird solo :D

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
Tone is fat as ....! Just need to sit down and listen to the whole thing properly :yesway:

Thank you so much for supporting me on bandcamp, makes me really happy! The tone varies slightly on most songs (did not want the whole album to sound the same) the most angry tone is pretty much on "Empty Husk" and "Overcome" where I play that fat A#0 on my baritone guitar.

Vhyle

Jackson Shill
Reaction score
I'm on my second or third playthrough of this album. I can't get enough of it, man. I even spread the good word of your album on my Facebook.

Such a good album. I can't get enough of the raw emotion and the bleak moods. :yesway:

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
I'm on my second or third playthrough of this album. I can't get enough of it, man. I even spread the good word of your album on my Facebook.

Such a good album. I can't get enough of the raw emotion and the bleak moods. :yesway:

Thank you man! All people around me (family etc) said it's to depressive for them, they label this "depressive" feel as negative, quite sad when I think about it. Thank you for sharing, that's really lovely man! I already started my next project if you are interested keep an eye out on that :D

knagy0325

Reaction score
You did a great work! The album sounds great! In Overcome your voice reminded me of Jonathan Davis, though I haven't listened to korn for 10 years at least. :)

What did you use for the Choirs?

')