Download my EP for free - OBSIDIAN BLEEDS

• Thread starter ChuckLee
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ChuckLee

R.I.P. Chuck
Reaction score
The download page of my band's EP is ready.

Obsidian Bleeds

It's fully downloadable, hope you'll like my technical death metal band.
It's kind of a mix of my previous bands Obsidian and Nosebleed.
Don't forget to visit my facebook, youtube and myspace pages :wavey:

:metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
/jk

The production is not the best you could do I know that, but it's a LOT better than lets say 70% of the stuff posted in here.

Music is great even though I don't like screams. (I hate them in general, there's nothing wrong in this particular vocalist)

Keep it up. I don't really get why people don't comment on this one... Everyone seems to get lazier every day on these forums.

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
I like it man :)

9964406.jpg

ChuckLee

R.I.P. Chuck
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the apreciation
Finally someone got into this :)

jaco815

Reaction score
If only the drums were not DFH. I like the music though; it's good stuff and great riffs. DFH is just really cheap sounding to me and I can't get past that much.

Hammy

Sevenstringer
Reaction score
If only the drums were not DFH. I like the music though; it's good stuff and great riffs. DFH is just really cheap sounding to me and I can't get past that much.

False - DFH tricks so many people. That and lots and lots (almost all speedmetal) just trigger and oversample drums anyway on recordings. I must agree that this particular drum-mix isn't that convincing, but that's also due to lack of really proper mix. Listen to Lamb of God's producer album for instance; the complete mix is ultra proper, but listening to the drumtrack, it's like a drum-robot is holding the sticks.

I fkking like it dude, Subliminal Bursts is really intense!!! Vocalists has real talent as wel, lot's of power in the mids. Guitars are awesome as wel!

ChuckLee

R.I.P. Chuck
Reaction score

I've started using it for its similar-to-real but actually it doesn't sound that powerful so I switched to S2.0 for the next works....thanks for the apreciation btw :metal:

False - DFH tricks so many people. That and lots and lots (almost all speedmetal) just trigger and oversample drums anyway on recordings. I must agree that this particular drum-mix isn't that convincing, but that's also due to lack of really proper mix. Listen to Lamb of God's producer album for instance; the complete mix is ultra proper, but listening to the drumtrack, it's like a drum-robot is holding the sticks.

I fkking like it dude, Subliminal Bursts is really intense!!! Vocalists has real talent as wel, lot's of power in the mids. Guitars are awesome as wel!

Wow thank you man!!!
I'm the vocalist actually and I love doing it :scream:
Thanks again for the kind reply!!

')