Download my first ever "album" for free in here :)

• Thread starter Larcher
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Larcher

fpoon
Contributor
Reaction score
2dlt7yt.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Titan - Impulse (2011).rar

I have started the whole recording hobby about a year ago, and I think I've reached a point where my recordings sound release-ready :lol: Many of you here helped me with my recordings along the way, and probably don't remember it but it's ok ;)

Track list:
Constellations part 1
Doppelganger
Impulse
Lay Waste
Pulsar
The Cleric
XII

Bonus tracks (yay!)
Ascend (vocals)
Korobeiniki (tetris theme)

Genre:
I would categorise it as somewhat progressive and melodic, some djenty passes from time to time, but I don't whore it :nono:

Please download it, listen to it and give me some feedback, though at this point I will not be making any changes to the tracks themselves, I just want you guys to enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it :)

Also, if you like this album, please go like my facebook page, it encourages me to keep going :D

Titan | Facebook

Cheers guys :)

*If you wish to listen to a song before downloading the album, click here -> http://soundcloud.com/larcher-1

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

8Fingers

Banned
Reaction score
Just an idea = you should put a download link for only one song too, this way people could see if they like your musicbefore downloading the whole album ;)

Larcher

fpoon
Contributor
Reaction score
don't need a facebook account to listen to the songs, just click on band page :)

but for the sake of less confusion I will post my soundcloud link :D

Santuzzo

Reaction score
Hey, today on my commute to work I listened to your album on my iPod!
I really dig your stuff! Great job!:yesway:

Thanks again for the free album!!!!:yesway:

How did you record this?

Larcher

fpoon
Contributor
Reaction score
thank you for the kind words :)

I used my pod x3 for the guitars and bass (I can share the patch if you like) and in my daw all I did was add some mids and a de-esser pretty much !

Santuzzo

Reaction score
thank you for the kind words :)

I used my pod x3 for the guitars and bass (I can share the patch if you like) and in my daw all I did was add some mids and a de-esser pretty much !

Thanks!

I have a POD HD500, so the patches would not help me much....

What did you use for the drums? Is it SD2?

Larcher

fpoon
Contributor
Reaction score
yep, SD2 with drumagog triggering the kick only with a steven slate sample, I use the Kick1AZ1 sample for my kicks and then eq them of course, the rest is stock drum with alot of eqing on the snare and toms, fucking hate mixing toms and snares x_x

Santuzzo

Reaction score
yep, SD2 with drumagog triggering the kick only with a steven slate sample, I use the Kick1AZ1 sample for my kicks and then eq them of course, the rest is stock drum with alot of eqing on the snare and toms, fucking hate mixing toms and snares x_x

Cool! Thanks for the info! :)

Reaction score
Pretty cool sounding, bro! Diggin' the feel of the songs. Imma have to rip off some of your ideas haha.

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
Awesome effort for your first release man, considering you've only been recording for a year and all. I mean, if I could be sounding like this after a year I would be incredibly happy! (You should hear the recordings I made a year in, they're pretty laughable!)

Oh, and the style is right up my street too, I like happy/melodic metal funtimes :yesway:

Props dude, fantastic work!

Xifter

Reaction score
This is the type of stuff that inspires me. Hearing that you have only been recording for a year and putting out something like this is phenomenal tbh.

Is the Vox yours as well? Really good stuff here man.

Latest posts

')