Download my new EP 'Isles EP' for free! (Progressive Metal, Instrumental, Djent)

• Thread starter C2Aye
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
Dude just so amazed and proud of the shit you're doing!!! Two fucking AMAZING ep's and no sign of letting off. Just one question Y U NO STEAL MY AXEFX YET?! :lol:

ThePhilosopher

Reason User
Reaction score
This is freaking amazing stuff; I agree your drums are a significant improvement from what I first heard from you. This is rather inspiring.

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
Super, super cool stuff sir. I gave it a listen and then bought it halfway into the second track. This is really neat music, and I'll certainly be forcibly recommending it to every musician I encounter. Thanks for making the EP available, and keep up the solid work!

You sir are awesome, thanks so much. I really appreciate you sharing it! Cheers man!

Fantastic EP! Cannot stop listening to it!

Thanks dude, really glad you like it :)

Dude just so amazed and proud of the shit you're doing!!! Two fucking AMAZING ep's and no sign of letting off. Just one question Y U NO STEAL MY AXEFX YET?! :lol:

:wub: Thanks man, I plan to do a full length in the summer so we'll see how that ends up. And don't worry, I'm getting a team together to pull of an axe-fx heist. Don't be surprised if its gone one morning :D

This is freaking amazing stuff; I agree your drums are a significant improvement from what I first heard from you. This is rather inspiring.

Thanks dude! I completely overhauled my drum sound from Cassini to Isles, I wanted it to sound slightly more natural and less overly compressed. I hope it's worked! Thanks again dude! :)

klutvott

Reaction score
I'm trying to get my home exam in digital image processing done while listening to the EP. So far it's been 90% Isles and 10% home exam lol.

Santuzzo

Reaction score
I am late to the party, but I listened to your new EP, and WOW just WOW!
I love it, just like your last album!:hbang:

Thanks so much for the inspiration!

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
I'm trying to get my home exam in digital image processing done while listening to the EP. So far it's been 90% Isles and 10% home exam lol.

Sorry my music ruins your work ethic. If it's any consolation, it does the same to me when I make it :fawk:

Thanks man, glad you like the music :D

I am late to the party, but I listened to your new EP, and WOW just WOW!
I love it, just like your last album!:hbang:

Thanks so much for the inspiration!

You're far too kind man, thank you very much :)

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
Hey man, downloaded the EP last night to listen to during transit today. LOVE IT!! You've got a lot of killer stuff on here, great album! Passed it along to some friends as well.

Just wanted to ask how you pronounce your band name? Is it "Seeth-oo eye"?

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
Hey man, downloaded the EP last night to listen to during transit today. LOVE IT!! You've got a lot of killer stuff on here, great album! Passed it along to some friends as well.

Just wanted to ask how you pronounce your band name? Is it "Seeth-oo eye"?

Thanks dude, and I really appreciate you sharing it, thanks! :D

The name is actually my real name, since I wasn't cool enough to come up with something like 'Cloudkicker' or 'Chimp Spanner'. And I have no man since it's just a one man act at the moment.

Easiest way to say it is 'C-2-A' with my first name pronounced 'C-2' and my last name pronounced just like the letter 'A'. Hope that helps! :)

fraxtal

Reaction score
Your like a young Steve Vai , keep it up ! loving it !

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score

The name is actually my real name, since I wasn't cool enough to come up with something like 'Cloudkicker' or 'Chimp Spanner'. And I have no man since it's just a one man act at the moment.

Easiest way to say it is 'C-2-A' with my first name pronounced 'C-2' and my last name pronounced just like the letter 'A'. Hope that helps! :)

Damn my parents for not naming me a cool name I could use for a music project! All I got was a name that sounds like two first names lol. Like Ricky Bobby

50552_2210469997_4114_n.jpg

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
Your like a young Steve Vai , keep it up ! loving it !

Haha, cheers man! I don't think I don't have anywhere near the chops that Vai has and I'd like to think I'm not as eclectic as he is but thanks dude, really appreciate it!

Damn my parents for not naming me a cool name I could use for a music project! All I got was a name that sounds like two first names lol. Like Ricky Bobby

Haha, love that two first names quote dude! And yeah, a name like Sithu Aye is what I get for being born in a far away country with parents whose first language isn't English :fawk:

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score

Ah, my apologies man, I couldn't of been farther off! Haha. That's some name for a Scotsman! :p Really though dude it sounds great, you should be very proud of yourself. I approached it with high expectations like I'd approach a professional album and you surpassed them by quite a bit. Any chance of me picking your brain about your recording techniques sometime?

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
Ah, my apologies man, I couldn't of been farther off! Haha. That's some name for a Scotsman! :p Really though dude it sounds great, you should be very proud of yourself. I approached it with high expectations like I'd approach a professional album and you surpassed them by quite a bit. Any chance of me picking your brain about your recording techniques sometime?

Well, I'm actually Burmese and was born to Burmese parents but I've lived in Scotland for the last 10 years and I have the accent and British passport to go with it :)

And thanks again, really glad I met your expectations. If you want to talk recording, either PM me on sevenstring or contact me via facebook. I'm on both fairly often so either is convenient for me. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have!

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
Sure man, I'll facebook you then. Cheers!

RIVIERA

Reaction score
this is the sickest thing I've heard all year, no joke. you compare to the big names out there, stick with it man you have talent! everything flows perfectly, on my 3rd listen and I'm gonna buy the ep as soon as i get some money:) and by the way, i just purchased my first 7 string this week, just curious as to what tuning you are in?

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
Sure man, I'll facebook you then. Cheers!

Awesome, I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)

this is the sickest thing I've heard all year, no joke. you compare to the big names out there, stick with it man you have talent! everything flows perfectly, on my 3rd listen and I'm gonna buy the ep as soon as i get some money:) and by the way, i just purchased my first 7 string this week, just curious as to what tuning you are in?

:wub: Thanks dude, so glad you dig it :D

controversyking

ss.org regular
Reaction score
Everyone should buy this and check out Cassini.. great album! as is this EP.

Once I showed Cassini to my friends, its become one of everyone's favorite albums...

The option to easily pay/not was a great choice. Glad to show some love back for all the great tunes!

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
Everyone should buy this and check out Cassini.. great album! as is this EP.

Once I showed Cassini to my friends, its become one of everyone's favorite albums...

The option to easily pay/not was a great choice. Glad to show some love back for all the great tunes!

Thank you SO much for sharing, it really does help my music get to people and I can't stress how much I appreciate it all :wub:

And I'm so happy you're digging my music, cheers dude! :wavey:

')