Download my new EP 'Isles EP' for free! (Progressive Metal, Instrumental, Djent)

• Thread starter C2Aye
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
Just listened to the album and it is amazing like everyone says. I have not checked out cassini but i will now that i've listened to this. Your pulling some good sounds through what your using thanks for the inspiration man.

Cheers dude! Yeah, check out Cassini if you can, it's a bit different from Isles EP but I think it retains my 'style' overall.

just downloaded the isles EP!

absolutely stunning! Also thanks for the tabs!
Maybe one day I be able to play that stuff, haha

No worries on the tabs. Least I can do is have them for anybody who'd like to play my music :)

And thanks for downloading the EP!

Id listen to this album just to hear your rhythm guitar tone bro. Nice and clean grit type tone ....you can really hear the articulation in the paying that way.. Nice playing too. Cheers

Thanks dude, I'm glad you feel that way about the rhythm tone. I kept the gain down as much as I could to try and allow some dynamics and articulation to come through in it.

Also, Mull tab and playthrough coming to you soon! :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Divinehippie

ESaD ;)
Reaction score
dude i've been playing and rocking out to this more then AAL as of late. such a good album! i even got my roommate into it and now he wants to download it xD he's not even really into metal or anything but loves your CD. anyways just wanted to say that this album is amazing and i cant stop (wont stop) listening haha xD! cheers mate

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
dude i've been playing and rocking out to this more then AAL as of late. such a good album! i even got my roommate into it and now he wants to download it xD he's not even really into metal or anything but loves your CD. anyways just wanted to say that this album is amazing and i cant stop (wont stop) listening haha xD! cheers mate

Wow, wasn't expecting comments out of the blue like this after the thread was put to bed :)

Thanks man, really glad you enjoyed it and I appreciate it you sharing to your friends. I think if you're not really into metal, you could still kinda enjoy Isles EP I guess! :D Thanks again!

Reaction score
I so dig this album! I've been listening to portions of it just about every day since its been out. Since then ive downloaded Cassini too and oh lord, the dynamics of that album are incredible too. You've got a fan for life. I hope to see more in the future (and perhaps a collab?!)

JStraitiff

Melodic Mamma Jamma
Reaction score
Awesome dude! ive enjoyed your stuff ever since the last recording comp. Ill be listening to this for the next few days for sure. I want to lt it sink in.

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
I so dig this album! I've been listening to portions of it just about every day since its been out. Since then ive downloaded Cassini too and oh lord, the dynamics of that album are incredible too. You've got a fan for life. I hope to see more in the future (and perhaps a collab?!)

Thanks man, and it's cool that this turned you onto Cassini (also awesome that you liked that too!). Hopefully I'll have another album coming out in the summer and maybe I can get some people to collab on that? We'll see!

Kick ass man!! Downloaded and liked instantly!

Awesome dude, cheers! :D

Awesome dude! ive enjoyed your stuff ever since the last recording comp. Ill be listening to this for the next few days for sure. I want to lt it sink in.

That's great man, those recording comps are always a challenge and great fun as well! Do let me know what you think after you've had a few listens :)

mphsc

http://pyramidguitarscompany.com/
Reaction score
very nice and I'm late to the party as usual. Thanks for sharing.

')