Dragonfly BM

• Thread starter pv_seven
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pv_seven

Reaction score
Hello ss.org. as everybody knows that the Dragonfly BM was very limited 666 made. but theres more than 666 black metal heads fans around the world. and everyday alot of people are searching for the dragonfly bm and is hard to find. i was thinking of an idea if everyone in ss.org members that are into black metal music like me lets get together as many people we can get and find away to contact the maker of dragonfly to make another bm pedal all black with red label an pentagram. lets make it happen and bring back to life. thank you. Jose hail satan

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

iron blast

Northern Winds
Reaction score
Theres a few companies that use the same design. I own a dragonfly Bm1 and alter ego Damnation pedal and its really just a slightly modified tube screamer I actually use my modded ts9dx over the bm1 and damnation pedals most of the time but all of them have different sounds the Damnation sound is more Doomy, the Bm1 sounds cold and raw. I even use a Boss Metalzone to get nasty lofi sounds ala old Emperor, I use a line-6 Uber metal to good effect in most of my stuff as well its all just other options really. My next pedal is a phosphene 976 Kvlt for that Transylvanian Hunger tone

pv_seven

Reaction score
i was thinking buying a phosphene 976 kvlt but right now i have the washburn soloist distortion. Am going to order the denalectro Black coffe because it has the sound of ULVER the harsh sound. but there is 2 heads am looking and dont know what to get Fender fm100 or the Crate gt3500

GizmoGardens

ECE/MetalHead
Reaction score
i was thinking buying a phosphene 976 kvlt but right now i have the washburn soloist distortion. Am going to order the denalectro Black coffe because it has the sound of ULVER the harsh sound. but there is 2 heads am looking and dont know what to get Fender fm100 or the Crate gt3500

I heard the Crate shockwave is supposed to be similar to the Ampeg VH140C which is really popular for old school black/death. If you can, try to find the VH140 or SS140, rather than the Crate or Fender.

Latest posts

')