Dream bass?

• Thread starter Brill
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Spector Alex Webster Sig

other than maybe having no inlays, this is pretty mucht eh perfect bass for me, 18 volts, with 3 band eq and mid sweep, can't say no toa black bass either lol

Whats the difference between the Alex Webster and the Euro 5XL? I'd check the specs, but Spector's site is being all idiotic.

EDIT: Found some specs. The Alex Webster has an Ebony board and an all-maple body and neck while the Euro has an alder body, maple neck, and rosewood board... I like that. :lol:

JSanta

Reaction score
I am not a bassist, but I would love to add one to my collection. A friend of mine has a gorgeous pre-Gibson Tobias 5 String Classic, and someday I will get one.

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
34hvvbt.jpg

I have one of these, it's not a bad bass (but I overpaid for mine)

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
My DREAM bass? DREAM bass??? Surely, it would be something close to this...

DSC02261.JPG

but maybe in this wood....

Fodera-Janek-Gwizdala-Signature-Imperial-620x202.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmm, I'll take either.........OK, I'll take both! :bowdown:

abandonist

Banned
Reaction score
The low F 6 string fanned-fretless 34-37 I'm having built is what I'm hoping is The Jam.

Outside of that, Conklin fretless 6 string.

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
Whats the difference between the Alex Webster and the Euro 5XL? I'd check the specs, but Spector's site is being all idiotic.

EDIT: Found some specs. The Alex Webster has an Ebony board and an all-maple body and neck while the Euro has an alder body, maple neck, and rosewood board... I like that. :lol:

slimmer neck profile aswell

can't hurt that it has an 18 volt active system with more EQ options

Skexis

Reaction score
I'd like a Line 6 Variax but to be honest the level I'm at I'd be best off with a bass that plays itself :(

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
I'd like a Line 6 Variax but to be honest the level I'm at I'd be best off with a bass that plays itself :(

trilian is a fab bass sim. Takes a while to get used to it. Just pointing it out.

Latest posts

')