Dream bass?

• Thread starter Brill
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Murmel

Reaction score
wow, i don't think i have ever picked up a fender P or J bass that didn't sound amazing plugged or unplugged

I don't know how it sounded because I didn't even bother to plug it in. I'm sure it sounded good, like most Fenders.

But the playability was absolutely horrid.

urosxxx

Reaction score
I just got this beast few days ago from factory.
It's factory custom modified Euro 5 LX Alex Webster model (pearl white logo and inlays instead of red ones).

Best playing and sounding Spector I ever had. Setup is perfect!

I'm an Spector endorsee, so special thanx to Jiri from Czech factory for making this bass possible and to PJ for having me onboard.

This is my dream bass. Cheers!

http://www.facebook.com/noctiferia
NOCTIFERIA Channel - YouTube

Attachments

• spector_custom.jpg
    spector_custom.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 54
  • spector ul.jpg
    spector ul.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 24

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
I just got this beast few days ago from factory.
It's factory custom modified Euro 5 LX Alex Webster model (pearl white logo and inlays instead of red ones).

Best playing and sounding Spector I ever had. Setup is perfect!

I'm an Spector endorsee, so special thanx to Jiri from Czech factory for making this bass possible and to PJ for having me onboard.

This is my dream bass. Cheers!

http://www.facebook.com/noctiferia
NOCTIFERIA Channel - YouTube

first post and it's an epic one, i would buy that bass in a heart beat, i love Alex Websters playing, and the spectors i have tried are amazing, i imagine the thinner neck on that beast is just amazing to play

and amazing score again mate, looks even more amazing with the pearl inlays, i would take that over the red inlayed one anyday

Reaction score
One of my dream basses (as we all have many) would be an Etherial custom 6 string bass. I'm actually in the design process right now and couldn't be more excited. Bluegum body, blackbutt neck/fretboard with a carbon fiber shell, and a carbon fiber skin over the fretboard. Definitely a dream come true right here

Herrick

Hello Mangs
Reaction score
My dream bass is a Passive 5-string with PJ pickups that doesn't look like a Fender clone, and that isn't a Yamaha BB.

larry

". . . . . . . ."
Reaction score
it doesn't exist..

passive, single neodymium pup, multi-scale all carbon fiber / graphite
ibanez sr1006 copy with stainless jumbo frets, fiber optic side dots, on
board tuner and satin finish..

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
They used to have a good selection of Warwicks at GC. Now, they don't exist anymore. That 6 string photo made me think of that.

Anyhoo.....that bass looks a lot like......wait.........I can't think of it.........

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
If I can afford it, someday I will own a matte black MTD 5-string. Had one of his 4-strings back in college and it was amazing.

Those Thumb singlecuts look amazing but I'm not sure I could justify the price. Thankfully the Warwick used market is always pretty decent.

welsh_7stinger

7=best number
Reaction score
Mine would be based on a warwick vampyre darklord, but in a 7 string version, 36" scale, Low B to high C would be fretless and the low Gb would be fretted. bolt on, basswood body, maple neck, eboney fretboard, fret lines inlay. and much more but i can not be asked to type it all out.

')