Drugs For Jocks.haha

• Thread starter -K4G-
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

-K4G-

Go Auckland Blues!
Reaction score
anw. any of u guys plays sports competitively? yea just wanna ask u guys whether u guys take any supplements like gakic for example/drinks etc. to make u last a wee bit longer in the field? Cos im planning to resume playing rugby after a 2 yr hiatus. and obviously the stamina and endurance is not goin to be the same as before so i need some edge or "help". so guys i need ur suggestions or advice.thks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JPMDan

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Highly recommend working out and getting in shape before doing so. I've seen how physical that game can get.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Aye.

"wut r u doing"

etc. Drives me batshit insane. ;)

Edit: Sorry, was referring to KillForGod, not you. :wub:

WESBORLAND_ROXORS_OMG!

E@T /\/\y 733t @SS!!
Reaction score
anw. any of u guys plays sports competitively? yea just wanna ask u guys whether u guys take any supplements like gakic for example/drinks etc. to make u last a wee bit longer in the field? Cos im planning to resume playing rugby after a 2 yr hiatus. and obviously the stamina and endurance is not goin to be the same as before so i need some edge or "help". so guys i need ur suggestions or advice.thks.

SP0RTz??????/??????

i fuk lik3 a mandible!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~ lolz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~

U PLAY RvGBY??????????????????? taht sport wh3re 11 gays pile on t0p of e@ch otehr & a ball f7eis out????????????!!!!!!?????????????

lol what drugz do you want, b1tch??????????????? ololololollololol

u want drusg that M@ke teh otehr teams l00k l1ke a bunch of french WHOREZ waaiting 4 FUCK? 0r U w4nt drugsd that make ur willY-bang-bang HUGE like @ clyub???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????
LOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enDuraNce, staminna, a jedi needz n0t th3se th1ngs!~~ :nutkick:

-K4G-

Go Auckland Blues!
Reaction score
Aye.

"wut r u doing"

yes sir! sorry i was being lazy. it was approximately 2am when i posted that.

ManBeast

Reaction score
If you want to stay legal you should look into Epistane...basically the closest you can come to prohormones since they banned all the good stuff (1AD). Make sure you get some post cycle nova.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Aye.

"wut r u doing"

Drives me batshit insane as well, thankee sai. I appreciate you putting the beatdown on this stuff.

[action=Naren]can't stop but think of tDT whenever he sees "Aye" nowadays.[/action]

On the subject, I recommend just getting in shape for rugby.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
:agreed: I'm a traditionalist. Carbs before an event and proper hydration. From a physiological standpoint, if you start ready to go it's only as you're coming up past hour mark in a strenuous athletic event that your body needs to replenish.

I can talk to my brother (Cat 3 road cyclist, should move to Cat 2 by the end of the season if his early results and past performance are any indication - he started last season as a Cat 5) if you want, but my recollection is he uses Gu on longer races, but anything less than an hour or two he usually has one with him just in case but doesn't use it.

My recollection from talking to him about this stuff (I'm lazy, but curious about everything) is you're body's good with it's reserves for a bit over an hour, maybe up to an hour and a half to two if you push it. Longer than that and you're going to need to replenish, but you need to plan in advance as something like a Gu or a Powerbar will take a minimum of 20 minutes to really enter your bloodstream and replenish your stock of sugars and carbs that can be broken down for energy. 20 minutes I believe is for Gu, which is about as already-broken-down and ready to go as they come. So, in a two hour race, you want to be grabbing something to reload your sugars and carbs at about the one hour mark, and not expect to see them for another half hour.

Anything under an hour and you're just giving your body extra raw material that, assuming you ate properly before the event, it doesn't need. Anything under an hour and a half, and you probably won't need them anyway, but more to the point you won't see the reserves until the very last minutes of play - again, it's wasteful. "Energy supplimants" only make sense for longer athletic events where you physically burn through all your reserves over the course of the event and would otherwise be coming up empty with an extended period of time to go. Any serious athlete knows what it feels like to "hit the wall" where your muscles aren't aching or anything but you just can't seem to make them work - energy suppliments aren't something you take to "boost" your energy levels at the start of the event, but rather to sustain them over the course of a long one.

As I recall a regulation rugby game clocks in around an hour or so, there is absolutely no dietary reason to take something like this routinely during events, since your body simply doesn't need them and since you're dumping sugars and carbs into it right before the event that it doesn't really need, you're actually HURTING yourself longterm as anything you don't burn will eventually be converted to fat.

')