Drunk college kids are MORONS.

• Thread starter DevinShidaker
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
I am so glad I don't live on campus anymore... let me explain why. Last night I went to hang out with my old bass player Kevin, who happens to be my best friend in the entire world. We were going to go to our old singers bachelor party, but we never got the address so we decided to just hang out at his place for a while. Outside it was pretty busy because he lives on campus, and it was the night of the first Ohio State game of the season. Also, Oktoberfest was going on a few blocks away. Needless to say, there were huge parties going on and tons of drunk college kids. At some point after I leave I get a frantic phone call from Kevin saying "dude somebody blew up my van"... At first I didn't think he was serious, but I was wrong. I guess some college kids decided that it would be a good idea to go around catching shit on fire, so they put a mattress under his van and set it ablaze. This caused an explosion apparently and now all that is left is a charred frame. Nobody knows who exactly did it either. The worst part is that the insurance company isn't going to do a damn thing for him since he had liability. Because of this he is ALSO going to lose his job, because he's a delivery driver. The fact that somebody could be so careless while out with their friends having a good time completely baffles me. That was our touring vehicle for almost 5 years, we lived and slept in that thing I don't know how many times, she was like part of the family, and now theres nothing left but the memories of the good times we had. Here's a picture of what's left. Viking, you'll be missed.

Attachments

• van.jpg
    van.jpg
    409.6 KB · Views: 149

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

maxident213

Reaction score
Dude, that's so shitty, sorry to hear it.

I propose you & your buddy light a drunk college kid on fire, as retribution.

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
Oh man that sucks man. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your van. I couldnt even describe how pissed off i would be. All i know is at the end of the day somebody would be hurt badly.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
that's an extremely shitty deal, and i'm wondering how common that occurence is.

sorry to hear it dude :(

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
that's an extremely shitty deal, and i'm wondering how common that occurence is.

sorry to hear it dude :(

I think this is the first time anyone's lit a mattress on fire under a truck.

But all round, all drunk kids are morons. And at least no one was hurt.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Hopefully these stupid kids get whats coming to them and end up setting themselves on fire.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Precisely why I don't drink. I'm sorry to hear about this Dev. That's more than completely fucking ridiculous. Someone deserves a royal ass-beating and a few years in lock for arson.

pink freud

Reaction score
Sue the college. Seriously, that is the only way he will get some money back.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Precisely why I don't drink. I'm sorry to hear about this Dev. That's more than completely fucking ridiculous. Someone deserves a royal ass-beating and a few years in lock for arson.

you don't drink because you're not old enough :fawk:

Neil

Reaction score
^ Most people who drink have been doing it for longer than they have been legal :p

The worst thing is there were probably some people there who werent that drunk but just let it happen anyway.

')