Drunk college kids are MORONS.

• Thread starter DevinShidaker
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
^ Most people who drink have been doing it for longer than they have been legal :p

The worst thing is there were probably some people there who werent that drunk but just let it happen anyway.

yeah I know I was just having some fun...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
Thats fucking gay, how come the insurance company won't pay out? Did he have the absolute minimum insurance cover (third party only)? I have third party, fire and theft insurance ,or at least, I will have in a few days time when I get it rearranged, so I'm covered incase I damage someone elses' vehicle, or if mine gets stolen or burned.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
you don't drink because you're not old enough :fawk:

That's not a legitimate excuse at all. There are parties here evn through the week where kids get plastered every night. I don't drink because I'm not stupid. :fawk:

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
That's not a legitimate excuse at all. There are parties here evn through the week where kids get plastered every night. I don't drink because I'm not stupid. :fawk:

like I said I was just having a bit of fun I wasn't being serious.

you callin' me stoopid? :realmad:

liamh

Geek-chic
Reaction score
Well I'd say not drinking is pretty stupid, I mean you would die of thirst.
On-topic though: Kill, kill, kill

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
Yeah he had liability and that's it. He's been struggling as it is, that's why he's living on campus (I'm not sure if it's on campus, but it's pretty damn near). I would try suing too, but the problem with that is the time frame he's working with. He just got put out of a job because of this, and might not have a place to live if he doesn't find one quick (Campus area jobs are always full during the school year, so it's hard to find work, I've been in that situation before). I just hope everything works out for him somehow.

Regardless of drinking or not, you should know better than to do this kind of shit. Years ago kids would start mini riots when OSU would lose to Michigan, but usually the worst that would happen would be somebodies porch couch getting torched (not that that isn't bad). But now it seems like the newbies want to show them up. This was the first game of the year, if this is a continual thing, this year at OSU is going to be bad.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The worst part is that the insurance company isn't going to do a damn thing for him since he had liability. Because of this he is ALSO going to lose his job, because he's a delivery driver.

If his vehicle is his livelihood, why did he not have insurance to cover the potential loss of his vehicle?

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
Because being a delivery driver for Jimmy John's doesn't pay much, after rent, phone bills, and food, Liability is all he could afford. Within the past few months he decided to get his life together. We had been touring in our old band for a long time, and while it was one of the best times of our lives, it didn't pay anything, and his family wasn't supportive. He made the decision to quit and try to get his life and order, and he was on the right track. At least he wasn't uninsured... Having your car blown up isn't something you think will happen to you.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
It does constitute a fire though, which is always a possibility with electrical devices..

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
Go around talking about it saying how 'awesome' it was untill some douchebag says "Oh you heard about that? It was me, dude!"

:realmad:

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah but insuring an old van while making a delivery driver's wages isn't always an option.

All to often people use alcohol/drugs as an excuse to do stupid shit. Hope your buddy can find another job quick, or another vehicle for dirt cheap.

')