Drunken acoustic covers

• Thread starter AgileLefty
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AgileLefty

hates brand snobs
Reaction score
i recorded these with my 2 brothers from other mothers up in Quakertown, Pa when i was on vacation recently.

it was 3am at this campground and the 5 of us were out near the front of the place sitting on the road jammin. in hindsight, we prolly should have recorded them before polishing off the 4 Heineken mini kegs
pat.gif
but then i guess they wouldn't be as funny and as memorable. i had a great time with these guys, and miss them already.

all the songs were recorded with my Zoom H2 sitting on the road directly in front of my friend John. he is WAY too damn loud in the songs!

Nick?s Acoustic Stuff on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

they are all the ones labeled "Nick&John&Max"

i wanted to share these songs not because i feel that they are well done, or played perfectly, but because it was a really cool moment for me. these are kids i grew up with and hadn't seen in a LONG time. when we got together after all these years, it was like we hadn't skipped a beat.

spend time with the friends and family you have now while you can. they won't always be around.

biggthumpup.gif

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.