Duncan Full Shred 6 string set (white with black bobbin)

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: This is a set of SD Full shreds I got in a trade. I installed the neck pickup and although I really like the sound of it, it looks really bizarre in my guitar since theres no red in the rest of instrument. Normally I don't care about aesthetics too much but it just stands out too much for my taste.

Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): None
Location (City,State or City,Country): Boston, MA
International OK? : Buyer pays shipping.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM here.
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):

I was hoping trade the set for a high end neck passive 6 string pickup like a bareknuckle. (My two for your one!)

Ideally it would be a Coldsweat neck to go with my aftermath in the bridge position but I'm pretty open to whatever. I would also consider an active spaced but passive 8 string set trade like the Pegaus/Nazgul/Sentients 8's, but I'd prefer to trade just for the single 6 string neck pickup.

Other trade offers will be considered. Again I pretty open to what ever so just throw me offers!

These are in great condition with mild play wear (I can take pictures, but there really isn't much unless you hold it right up to the light). There's plenty of lead wire to work with.

For reference they look like this (not my photo), again I can take one upon request

seymour_duncan_sh-10_white.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Bump! If you want to buy them I was hoping for $120 + shipping (that way it'll cover the expense to buy a used cold sweat anyway haha). I'm flexible though so just shoot me an offer.

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Bump. Make me an offer. Trying to sell these to make me feel less guilty about the Lundgren M8C that I'm looking to purchase haha.

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Bump if you want can separate the set if needed. I'd rather sell or trade them both though.

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Bumppp. I'll be away in Chicago for the next week incase you try to get in touch with me.

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Bump back from vacation and it was awesome. PM if you have any offers for me.

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
I had some interest on these but it fell through. Bump. OBO and trades