Dying Fetus; "We Are The Enemy" and "Streaks of Blood" Live

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:metal:

Same. I was really happy with the quality of the video and the audio, also. Captures their brutality really well.

psychoticsnoman

Reaction score
The fetus is awesome, I think thats the best video I've seen of them playing, the quality is outrageously good

Zoltta

Guns N Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
I never liked Dying Fetus until i actually saw them live last week. They are pretty badass

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dying Fetus will always be one of my favorite DM acts. The day they play "Hail Mighty North" live, I think I'll cry.

psychoticsnoman

Reaction score
Dying Fetus will always be one of my favorite DM acts. The day they play "Hail Mighty North" live, I think I'll cry.

lol Thanks man, my buddy told me about that song, but he downloaded it as the Dying Fetus love song, but he could never found it again

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol Thanks man, my buddy told me about that song, but he downloaded it as the Dying Fetus love song, but he could never found it again

"Hail Mighty North/Forest Trolls Of Satan (Anno Clitoris 666: Opus II)" is the full song title. It's off the Grotesque Impalement EP, easily some of their best work on that EP, that and KIA.

psychoticsnoman

Reaction score
"Hail Mighty North/Forest Trolls Of Satan (Anno Clitoris 666: Opus II)" is the full song title. It's off the Grotesque Impalement EP, easily some of their best work on that EP, that and KIA.

Thats the only cd of theirs I don't have yet

NoSleepTilMetal

All you need is Love
Reaction score
That show was absolutely fucking great, I was there but I was really saving myself for Necrophagist who also ruled. :hbang:

')