Ear protection

• Thread starter guy in latvia
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tanttu

Reaction score
Been using Hearos for some time, too. Next gig I'm trying out inexpensive in-ear-monitors, hopefully it'll be a good experience :scratch:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
I swear by Alpine ear plugs. I've seriously recommended them to everyone I know who go to shows or play shows.

I've used them since 2006 and I'm never going back to the foam ones.

MBMoreno

Reaction score
I have a set of Alpines - they're good, but I'm in the search for some custom molded ones. Living in Portugal doesn't help (don't know of any manufacturers here)

Pat_tct

Reaction score
you can get custom molded ear-protection in most hearing aid shops. they can help you with that.
they will help with the molding process to fit them perfectl to your ear and send those exaples to the company who manufactures the ear protection. then you can pick them up at the hearing aid shop.... at least this is possible in my city and in most bigger cities. just ask for help there.

Ikiharmaa

It's all white.
Reaction score
I'm just buying a pair myself and found this set of reviews very useful

Earplug Reviews

I'll probably get the NoNoise motorsport or ACS pacato earplugs, maybe I'll chime in again after I've actually tried them.

MBMoreno

Reaction score
If you can get moulds done with a local audiologist, then these guys might do some plugs for you: In Ear Monitors | Custom Ear Plugs | Minerva Hearing Protection I have some IEMs from them and they do the job nicely.

Thanks!
I already visited their site after a google hour on this :)
I'm convincing myself that I'll have to do that - send the moulds to a company in Europe and have them ship me the earplugs.

you can get custom molded ear-protection in most hearing aid shops. they can help you with that.
they will help with the molding process to fit them perfectl to your ear and send those exaples to the company who manufactures the ear protection. then you can pick them up at the hearing aid shop.... at least this is possible in my city and in most bigger cities. just ask for help there.

I kinda did that - contacted two or three "major" hearing aid companies here - no response till now

')