Earth...

• Thread starter Donnie
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
... homeworld of the Pizza Bagel! :metal:

attachment.php

:yum:

Attachments

• pizza.jpg
    pizza.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 82

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Dude... that looked effin gruesome when I opened this page.

It looked like you had ripped someone's organs out and decided to make a meal out of it.

(Which I guess would be pretty BRUTAL)

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
That plate is almost hypnotic. :lol:

Are those big red disks on top pepperoni or something else?

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
There was a pizza place in Cincinnati that had pepperoni roughly the size of your head. It was quite good.

Now I want some pepperoni. :yum:

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
Adriatico's?

[action=Leon]used to live in Cincinnati, and wishes everyday that he'd stayed.[/action]

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Looks good. :yum:

[action=Naren]is one of the biggest pepperoni fans in the world.[/action]

Adriatico's?

[action=Leon]used to live in Cincinnati, and wishes everyday that he'd stayed.[/action]

Bowling Green's that bad, eh? Well, I'm glad I moved out of that area. :D (I lived in Lambertville MI, though).

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man, what a riot of color that pic is. :lol:

Oh, and despite the fact that I can't eat pizza (allergic to cheese), pepperoni rules.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:agreed: I can't even imagine life without cheese... Such painful sad thoughts... :(

I've never been able to eat it - my parents finally figured it out when I was four and kept breaking out in hives after eating cheeseburgers. I can eat very, very small amounts, and since it's the cultures I'm allergic to, there's some that don't bother me - be I don't really like it, anyway, since it's always made me feel rotten. ;)

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I've never been able to eat it - my parents finally figured it out when I was four and kept breaking out in hives after eating cheeseburgers. I can eat very, very small amounts, and since it's the cultures I'm allergic to, there's some that don't bother me - be I don't really like it, anyway, since it's always made me feel rotten. ;)

Well, I can understand why it'd make you feel rotten. I love mixed nuts, peanuts, almonds, walnuts, etc. But if I was allergic to them (like my uncle), they'd make me feel sick and could almost kill me. So, if I was born allergic to them, I'd probably hate them. Same with other things I really like such as chocolate. But, since I've never been allergic to them, if I suddenly became allergic to them now, I'd be quite distraught... years of endless sadness...

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
Adriatico's?

Are they the place with the giant 3x2 feet pizza? The Bearcat? In Columbus it's the Buckeye. They're such homers. :D

Anyway, oddly enough I lived in Cinci for a year, went to UC, and hated it. :shrug:

Latest posts

')