Ebay 7

• Thread starter 7th_son
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

March_of_the_Mutes

Reaction score
i myself have never played one but i've only heard good things about ibanez 7's even the 7321. The pickups are upgraded and he installed locking tuners so it looks like a pretty solid first guitar.

le_ackt

Le-ackt
Reaction score
BUY !!! it has Fretboard LED light ~ EMG 81-1 and customized Painting !!!

500.00 AUD
Australia Dollars = 390.499 USD
United States Dollars
Go for it
I'd bid for around 500 ~ 600 USD ~ of cuz depends on your budget ~

tehk

Yes..
Reaction score
Is that a mirror finish? and a trem!? Well, its not an rg7621 anymore I'll tell you that much, lol. But it looks awesome!

nyck

blah!
Reaction score
That's a 7420 I think. Which has a bad lo trs trem. Look for a 7620/1527/s7320 if you want a trem.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok if you're local and can go look at it that's one thing, as you can take the guy the money and leave with the guitar if you win. Otherwise I would say no way in hell just because this guy has never sold anything before and is only taking bank transfers.

JPMDan

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
he said i could go over and see it

and is the trem that bad

no the Ibanez Lo Pro 7 is an excellent trem, very stable too. I had a RG7620 and it was impossible for me to make it go out of tune. also if you don't use the bar and change tunings alot, you may want to look into a Tremol-no.

Go to www.tremol-no.com and watch the demo video so you can see how it works. Very great tool for Floyd Trems.

that guitar is a steal at that price I tell you.

7th_son

Reaction score
he said its definitely a 7621, and that a 7621 has a trem, i thought maybe it could be a 7420

also i asked what time i could come around and see it and he says he just got out of hospital and that i should come round some time next week

JPMDan

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
thats where you show him jemsite so he can see his error. if the pickup tabs are triangle on the body (only can tell by neck pickup route in this case), its a 7620 body if the neck doesnt have a walnut/bubinga stripe it's a 7620 neck. Also the 7420 has a Lo TRS Bridge and the 7620 has the Lo Pro Bridge.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Looks pretty sweet. :yesway: Those LED lights on the fretboard are awesome.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Ok, let's clear up the confusion here. It's an RG7420 in black pearl. The fact it has a trem means it's either an RG7620 or RG7420, but the writing on the bass side of the trem gives it away as being an RG7420. The Lo-TRS isn't a bad trem really, perfectly usable in fact. It's not as good as a realy Floyd or a Lo-Pro Edge, but it stays in tune perfectly well, provided it's set up and maintained properly, and should you feel the need to upgrade in the future it's a straight swap for a real Floyd.

I'd say go for it at that price, sounds like a bargain.

')