Ebay Agile

• Thread starter Doulton
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Diggy

Banned
Reaction score
Many people start their auctions low. It's actually a smart idea IMO. Auctions with a higher starting bid get less attention. Starting low gets people invested in the auction and they tend to stay in the race longer.. at higher bid prices. This has been my observation anyway.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
reminds me of an auction i saw few years back. a reputable seller listed a near mint jackson rr1 w/a starting bid of $50. some ebay noob (with 2 feedback) sent in a question asking whats wrong with the guitar, is it fake and basically accusing of being a scammer, blah blah blah...

...at the end of his rant he asked for a paypal address & said he would go ahead, take the chance and buy it. sellers remake was "i bet you will."

the guitar went on to sell for over $1100.

FireInside

.Buried.Breathing.
Reaction score
I always sort auctions by "ending soonest." Most auctions start ridiculously low but I don't even look at them until they are at least a day away from closing unless it is something super rare.

Posted from Sevenstring.org App for Android

Latest posts

')