EBMM BFR JP7 in Quilted Bahama Blue Burst!!!

• Thread starter DarkSaga
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSaga

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Ernie Ball Family Reserve in Quilted Bahama Blue Burst. All set-up and ready to go!

Modifications (if any):It is near mint condition except for a small ding on the back of the body which is pictured near the tip of the white pic. I had the original chrome switches changed out to black ones that were acquired directly from Ernie Ball. I will ship the guitar with the original switches also. I also had the fingerboard dyed black to look more like Ebony and it looks awesome!

Accessories (hardshell case etc): OHSC with candy
Location (City,State or City,Country):San Jose,CA
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM's
References Required (eBay or other forum userid):jmalmsteen9597 on ebay and Itrader on here
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2,300 shipped and insured to the continental US
Pictures:
GearPurge031.jpg

GearPurge030.jpg

GearPurge019.jpg

GearPurge020.jpg

GearPurge024.jpg

DSC_0016-1.jpg

DSC_0005-1.jpg

Thanks!

-Jeremy

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DarkSaga

Reaction score
No trades,sorry! Got a couple of customs I am gonna need to pay for and also need to pay off some debt:noway:

DarkSaga

Reaction score
I could ship to the UK, but i just got a quote for $300 shipping not including customs you will have to pay. If you are still interested then shoot me a PM!

BTFStan

BTFStan
Reaction score
dude if you would have changed the bridge and tuners to black too.... holy shit, that would be the sickest BFR ever. Free bump for a killer axe, wish you were up for trades.

DarkSaga

Reaction score
BUMP

Forgot to mention that the original chrome strap buttons are included(upgraded to black strap lock buttons)
Also, comes with stereo -> 2 mono cable for the piezo output to run into 2 amps at once

Status
Not open for further replies.
')