EBMM JP7 BFR w/ ROSEWOOD NECK

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey gents - Got this in a trade from Mishdongles and I've been in the process of selling off pretty much everything I own to help cover my recent medical expenses (and 2 upcoming surgeries) so this is part of it. Great guitar, Misha used it on tour and you can't get BFR RWs anymore so here's your chance to get one in case you missed out last year!

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: JP7 BFR Rosewood NECK, has the Crunchlab and Liquifire 7 pickups. There are a few bumps on the guitar (mostly on the tip of the headstock) and some tarnish on the bridge area and bridge pickup, like I said Misha did use this with Periphery on tour so it's not going to be completely mint
Modifications (if any): Tremol-No has been added and included with sale
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Ball Family Reserve Ostrich case and trem bar
Location (City,State or City,Country): Northern VA
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here is fine
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): Check out my iTrader here, you guys know me by now :lol:
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2600 OBO including shipping and paypal fees
Pictures:

(also I just noticed it looks like there are some blurs on the top, sorry for the fingerprints! The top doesn't have anything going on there, since I took the pics from a few angles you can see the spots disappear in the other shots)

BFR_7_RW_Ruby_1.jpg

BFR_7_RW_Ruby_2.jpg

BFR_7_RW_Ruby_3.jpg

BFR_7_RW_Ruby_4.jpg

BFR_7_RW_Ruby_5.jpg

BFR_7_RW_Ruby_6.jpg

BFR_7_RW_Ruby_7.jpg

BFR_7_RW_Ruby_8.jpg

BFR_7_RW_Ruby_9.jpg

BFR_7_RW_Ruby_10.jpg

BFR_7_RW_Ruby_11.jpg

BFR_7_RW_Ruby_12.jpg

BFR_7_RW_Ruby_13.jpg

BFR_7_RW_Ruby_14.jpg

BFR_7_RW_Ruby_15.jpg

BFR_7_RW_Ruby_16.jpg

BFR_7_RW_Ruby_17.jpg

BFR_7_RW_Ruby_18.jpg

BFR_7_RW_Ruby_19.jpg

Trying to get this sold quickly to make sure I have all my funds in the bank just in case I get sick again (been hospitalized 3 times now in 5 months, blech) and I already have all the packing materials ready so I'm hoping to make this a quick transaction for both sides.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok gents something popped up, this HAS to move NOW! :lol: I threw it up on eBay, SUPER LOW PRICE @ $1500 opening with NO RESERVE so if you're looking for a BFR (not to mention this has the solid rosewood neck option that you can't order anymore!) at a crazy low price here is your chance! :hbang:

EBMM JP7 BFR w/ SOLID ROSEWOOD NECK

GO GO GO!!!! :scream: :rofl:

AvantGuardian

Orange Vigilante
Reaction score
Hey man, nice guitar. Bummer about the circumstances under which you're selling it. :noway: Hope things work out okay for you.

So does this have the alder body with mahogany tone block like the current BFR Petruccis? I'll be keeping an eye on the auction for sure.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey man, nice guitar. Bummer about the circumstances under which you're selling it. :noway: Hope things work out okay for you.

So does this have the alder body with mahogany tone block like the current BFR Petruccis? I'll be keeping an eye on the auction for sure.

Yes sir, it has the standard alder/mahogany body like all the BFR models do. :yesway:

junnnu

Reaction score
Ok gents something popped up, this HAS to move NOW! :lol: I threw it up on eBay, SUPER LOW PRICE @ $1500 opening with NO RESERVE so if you're looking for a BFR (not to mention this has the solid rosewood neck option that you can't order anymore!) at a crazy low price here is your chance! :hbang:

EBMM JP7 BFR w/ SOLID ROSEWOOD NECK

GO GO GO!!!! :scream: :rofl:

Will it ship to Europe (EU) ?

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm keeping this one restricted to the US, not looking for any extra headaches moving this as I need it to be a fast sale, sorry man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')