EBMM JP7

• Thread starter Adam Of Angels
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci 7 string - Red Pearl Burst- 9.6/10 condition

This is the original version of the guitar, with the original custom wound Dimarzio pickups, which are now highly sought after.

The neck is, of course, amazing. Best 7 string neck on the market, bar none. I actually prefer playing on the standard neck a little more than the BFR, to be honest, just because of how fast it is. Excellent fretwork, too, as EBMM does not F around.

There's not much to say about this guitar that hasn't been said elsewhere a million times, but this one is fully loaded - piezo and JP inlays - and is in almost mint condition, with the exception of two hard two find, tiny imperfections (pictured below).

Modifications : None

Accessories: Hardshell case, trem arm

Contact Info: PM or e-mail me: adamofangels@gmail.com

References: I have a ton on SevenString.org, rig-talk, Jemsite, The Gear Page, Harmony-Central, etc.

Price: Mostly looking for trades. Guitars and Axe Fx units are most preferable, but I'll consider almost anything else as well. Send your offers my way.

Pictures:

DSC00469.jpg

DSC00470.jpg

DSC00471.jpg

DSC00472.jpg

DSC00473.jpg

DSC00474.jpg

DSC00475.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

Flaw number one:
DSC00479.jpg

Flaw number two:
DSC00480.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FretWizard88

Reaction score
I would recommend polishing your guitar before putting pictures of it on the forum. Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')