EBMM Line-up 2017 - NAMM

• Thread starter vinniemallet
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SwingMachine

Reaction score
Was half expecting a Jason Richardson signature, to be honest.

Agreed. His solo album took off like crazy. Still only heard bits and pieces but what I've heard has been pretty awesome :agreed:

He's been on those JP's for a long while now, I've seen videos of him when he was 16 or so playing one (his first 'real' guitar) I wonder what his sig would be like after getting that comfortable on a sig designed for someone else?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RUSH_Of_Excitement

Reaction score
Wow the black Majesty is absolute class. And the black st vincent is edgy af on the best way possible. Also i know this is kinda off topic but I'm remembering that Sterling announced a budget Majesty earlier this year? What ever happened to that???

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
<3 the JP15 and the Majesty Monarchy series.

Interesting to note that the Monarchy-Majesty's have the DiMarzio Sonic Ecstasy pickups.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
JP15.jpg

LukeIIIBFR-1-1024x390.png

I pretty much never GAS for Ernie Ball stuff, but man, the GAS is strong for these two. :wag:

atticus1088

Reaction score
Ugh.... Black Hardware... Yes please...

If only the Teal JP had black hardware.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
@Omnipotent One : that purple majesty is indeed my favorite new majesty. rekinds me a bit of the ibanez Herman li sig.

xzacx

Reaction score
Love that black St. Vincent. If that model wasn't so uncomfortable to me to play sitting down that would be an easy purchase.

Dumple Stilzkin

Pointy star bastard.
Reaction score
The playability of the Majesty looks good, but the shovel just looks wrong! The headstock doesn't flow with the body either IMHO.

Musiscience

Reaction score
I swear, the majesty would not look half bad if they removed the shield, maybe next year. Really dig the teal JP15 and coral red colour though.

Still hyped for NAMM, can't wait to see if the JR model is unveiled.

')