EBMM Owners' Club

• Thread starter Rook
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm in!

BallsSized.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
Nice Dargie, and cool setup in general. I love Bogner cabs, VHT anything and I'm loving my Axe.

I wish one of my JP's had coincided with my axe, the tone potential is vast.

Hot47

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and new to my JPXI 6-String.
After I had sold my Jp6 Fully Loaded MD a year ago, I regretted it deeply. I had a Mayones Setius 7 which is great. But I found a used JPXI in Germany which is damn rare over here(used and retail) and I had to buy it(and sell the mayones). I was lucky to score that one, it's such a stunning guitar.
I like the new shape better, it's more elegant. I'm not missing the scoop.
But one thing is teasing me, I'd die for a 7-string version of that. So I might trade it once I find someone who's got a JPXI7, JPX7 ....
2011-09-07152633.jpg

2011-09-11134145.jpg

episode666

Reaction score
Does anyone have problems with pickup switches on thoose jp models?
Mine brooke twice in couple of months time.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone have problems with pickup switches on thoose jp models?
Mine brooke twice in couple of months time.

Those are some of the highest quality switches on the market. Built like a tank. Don't know how you would break one, let alone two.

episode666

Reaction score
Those are some of the highest quality switches on the market. Built like a tank. Don't know how you would break one, let alone two.

Well, me neither.
First time i have break something on a guitar in over 10 years.
I'm frustrated about this, we'll see how the third one goes..

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
fixed :lol:

[yeah I know you have two Morses, but just let me think I'm funny]

Not for sale. Possibly for trade. I really like the Y2D, but am jonesing for a regular body JP again. The rosewood neck Morse will probably never go anywhere.

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
This space reserved for a Mystic Dream NGD tomorrow :taunt:

Always wanted to use that smilie for something, haha

Crank

Mike / Made Of Hate
Reaction score
Hey there, I've been into EBMMs for a few years now. I owned JP6 2007 LE Blue Dawn and since may 2010 I won JP7 Fully Loaded Stealth Edition. I love those guitars. I even encouraged my student to get Axis Super Sport - which is great!

Anyways yes, EBMMs for life!

Crank

Mike / Made Of Hate
Reaction score
Hey there, I've been into EBMMs for a few years now. I owned JP6 2007 LE Blue Dawn and since may 2010 I won JP7 Fully Loaded Stealth Edition. I love those guitars. I even encouraged my student to get Axis Super Sport - which is great!

Crank

Mike / Made Of Hate
Reaction score

Tom 1.0

Djizz.
Reaction score
I should be a fully fledged member of this club in a few weeks :D

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
I have a question for you EBMM guys.. hopefully someone can give me accurate information

So when you order an EBMM, do you submit the options you want and they make it for you or do they just make a ton with different options and send them to shops; and you can only choose what the shops have?? I read on other forums when ordering from like Musiciansfriend or so theres really no idea to know what you'll get if you order one (say you order it in Mystic Dream, it may come with inlays or it may not, etc)

Basically I may consider buying one sometime next year.. but theres only a few options I want.. Mainly, all I really want is a standard JP6 with the Roasted Maple neck, and stainless steel frets if its not included. (no inlays, no anything else) - now the standard JP6 is like $1500, and the Roasted maple is apparently around $400 upcharge. Is it possible to order one just like that or do I have to get the BFR with ugly inlays and the $3k+ pricetag?

Is it true Stainless steel frets only is available on the JPXI?? that would be a dealbreaker pretty much.

Latest posts

')