Elden ring!

• Thread starter BusinessMan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pahulkster

Reaction score
Cleared everything out with my poison/rot double pokey thrusting sword build but have hit a brick wall on Radahn. 17/6 on my blessings but I have no idea how I missed so many spirit ashes because I was everywhere and my last playthrough I got to 9. I'll probably go around with a guide and get them all but I still don't know if it will help. Already beat him once with my first character on NG+ so I'm not going to go crazy. This build massacres everything else and Radahn is weak to it but I just can't get the hits in like I could with my longer katanas. I also die half the time just trying to get into the fight and get the mimic out. I can get Thiollier and he helps with that but he doesn't do shit otherwise and the health buff on Radahn is brutal. I might be the only person alive excited for Star Wars Outlaws so I'll likely just chill until that comes out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wankerness

Reaction score
Cleared everything out with my poison/rot double pokey thrusting sword build but have hit a brick wall on Radahn. 17/6 on my blessings but I have no idea how I missed so many spirit ashes because I was everywhere and my last playthrough I got to 9. I'll probably go around with a guide and get them all but I still don't know if it will help. Already beat him once with my first character on NG+ so I'm not going to go crazy. This build massacres everything else and Radahn is weak to it but I just can't get the hits in like I could with my longer katanas. I also die half the time just trying to get into the fight and get the mimic out. I can get Thiollier and he helps with that but he doesn't do shit otherwise and the health buff on Radahn is brutal. I might be the only person alive excited for Star Wars Outlaws so I'll likely just chill until that comes out.
Do not use thiollier. He's garbage and will just make the fight harder. Ansbach helps a ton if you're a bleed build but if you screwed up his quest you're out of luck there.

You might just end up having to respec to the build I outlined earlier (greatshield with lots of holy resist and a bleed weapon you can use while blocking, basically). It's a seriously tough fight for just about every other build.

')