Eleven Rack Thread

Levi79

Reaction score

That's you in the wheelchair. :lol:

:lol: I can't say I don't like the Axe a little more, but the Eleven was seriously an amazing machine for the price.

mod edit: try to sell something out side the classifieds again and you'll be getting banned

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pitbulltodd

Reaction score
the guys from shadows fall get some pretty sick tones from the eleven rack.
this recording isn't the best quality but you can still hear how heavy the tone from the eleven rack is. :hbang:

Deadnightshade

U gonna eat that?
Reaction score
If you order an Eleven Rack new now, it should come with the expansion pack already. If it doesn't, then when you register it they'll email you a download code for it.

Are you sure about that?If yes that sounds fantastic...I'm GASing really hard for one right now...What's left is to manage the cash.

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
Heh! Didn't even know this thread existed!

Anyway, I did track some 95% of Atonement with just the Eleven Rack, and a hair of Axe FX here and there. Simple to use, and it only requires you not to be deaf to quickly get great tones out of it. :)

lurgar

Reaction score
Are you sure about that?If yes that sounds fantastic...I'm GASing really hard for one right now...What's left is to manage the cash.

I'm taking that from what I've read over at TGP and what I've noticed about all the units being sold now. It doesn't seem like it's being advertised, but anybody who's bought one recently has said that they got the EXP and PT10 with it.

WolleK

Reaction score
My came (ordered it 1 week ago from thomann) with PT10 and expansion pack..... didn´t play it yet because i have examen phase and all my guitars are at my parents house (so that i dont ** waste ** time by playing guitar all day long)... still 2 week left to learn, after that building mini recording studio (have a sperate room for this in my new apartment...by the way... who need a living room if you could use it as a recording room)

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score

Anyway, I did track some 95% of Atonement with just the Eleven Rack, and a hair of Axe FX here and there. Simple to use, and it only requires you not to be deaf to quickly get great tones out of it. :)

Fred's tones on that album, as most of us know, are absolutely sick too. I am still fighting the urge of having anything digital around myself, although the more I record the more I would welcome it, stubborn ass that I am. :lol:

flint757

Reaction score
That actually depends a lot on when/where you bought it and if you paid full price. Like proaudio star won't come with the PT10 update or the expansion pack. The only place I can think of that is actually doing that is sweetwater. I paid $560 practically new thinks to a few fluke circumstances. :lol: but I still need to get the expansion haven't had the cash though.

Deadnightshade

U gonna eat that?
Reaction score
I am still fighting the urge of having anything digital around myself, although the more I record the more I would welcome it, stubborn ass that I am. :lol:

There is tube purism,only denial of versatility disorder :lol:
Seriously give zeros and ones a try.

My came (ordered it 1 week ago from thomann) with PT10 and expansion pack.....

That's what I wanted to hear,since I will order it from thomann too when it's time...Thanks pal!

Blind Theory

Reaction score
I will order mine Monday thanks to my banks incredibly unclear policies.:lol::wallbash: I cannot wait for it to come! But I have to...

troyguitar

Reaction score
I'm thinking pretty hard about buying a new one from Sweetwater and making it plus PT10 the core of my new "studio" when I move. Using it to record everything direct and then try out the reamping feature feeding my IIC+ whenever I get the chance to turn up sounds badass.

pitbulltodd

Reaction score
I'm thinking pretty hard about buying a new one from Sweetwater and making it plus PT10 the core of my new "studio" when I move. Using it to record everything direct and then try out the reamping feature feeding my IIC+ whenever I get the chance to turn up sounds badass.

if you buy it from sweetwater you get a bunch of extra presets from people like satriani

ZEBOV

Banned
Reaction score

I just remembered that I asked you in early November what you though about the Eleven Rack. I posted it on your profile. That was right before I was banned for a month, so obviously you couldn't answer back. We can't post on banned profiles around here.

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
Man, I've been enjoying the PodHD but a lot of these tones I"m hearing sound much, much nicer. To be honest, I would not mind simplifying the rig a little bit. I've got some good tones out of the POD but it requires quite a bit of work.

Can anyone comment on the Mark II model in the 11 rack? The stuff I've heard sounds pretty fantastic for lead work. If I had to cite a major problem for me with the PodHD, its in trying to get a nice, flowing lead tone. I've got rhythm tones out the wazoo, but have not had a whole mess of success getting a lead tone I really like.

DespoticOrder

Slave Driver
Reaction score
No offense meant, but I think the PODHD tones all sound like smashed ass, as far as metal tones go. Every one of them that I've heard has a 1:1 power to gargle ratio. I guess they have alot of features though, but still. Then the axefx2 is like 2,500 now?? I found an Eleven Rack with the expansion installed for only 650. From what I've heard raw, I'm pretty confident I can get a thick, solid tone from the 11R. If you're just into recording and not playing live or wah-wah-ing for hours on end, I'd say 11R is the best choice. Mine should be in next week, hopefully. :hbang:

Check out what this guy did. This is just raw 11R. Sounds pretty real, clear, thick, all that good stuff. He goes through a few amps and different kind of riffs, so it gives you a good overall idea.

skoatdestroy

Reaction score
hey another 11rack owner her and i love the thing i bought it damn near when it first came out and the thing sounds killer :hbang: i havent downloaded the updates or anything for it yet so im excited to hear how they have updated everything. but i do have a problem i moved a couple of times and i managed to lose all of the cd's that came with it:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: and i was wondering if you guys could point me in a direction of where i can go to download the interface for my pc ( if possible )

on a side note im thinking about using this to play in my bar band and just plug into the mixer (im really sick of dragging my jsx 2-12 combo around) so any suggestions for what kind of foot controller i should use thanks

flint757

Reaction score
hey another 11rack owner her and i love the thing i bought it damn near when it first came out and the thing sounds killer :hbang: i havent downloaded the updates or anything for it yet so im excited to hear how they have updated everything. but i do have a problem i moved a couple of times and i managed to lose all of the cd's that came with it:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: and i was wondering if you guys could point me in a direction of where i can go to download the interface for my pc ( if possible )

on a side note im thinking about using this to play in my bar band and just plug into the mixer (im really sick of dragging my jsx 2-12 combo around) so any suggestions for what kind of foot controller i should use thanks

If you registered the software you may be able to get another copy from avid otherwise your screwed since the interface is built into protools (ie need protools). If you only lost the interface stuff specifically look around in avids downloadable content. If you download the driver for the 11r it might pop up in protools.

skoatdestroy

Reaction score
If you registered the software you may be able to get another copy from avid otherwise your screwed since the interface is built into protools (ie need protools). If you only lost the interface stuff specifically look around in avids downloadable content. If you download the driver for the 11r it might pop up in protools.

shit ...... i guess im screwed then ......:realmad:.........i guess its just another reason for me to actually buy protools.......thanks anyways bud

mpb

Reaction score
Last snipet is Engl Fireball? I thought there is no modeling of this amp....

There are a lot of user presets that aim to get in the ballpark of certain amps without being a real emulation, eg by adjusting eq, cabs and mics on the custom avid or bogner amp etc.

')