Elliot Minor - pop rock with classical touches and proper solos!

• Thread starter BucketheadRules
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread about these guys, I thought I'd share. They're getting quite big in the UK and I remember the first time I heard them I was NOT expecting there to be a fast solo in a pop-punk song. The main lead guitarist is a bit of a shredder, he's very good. There are two singers as well, which adds a nice extra dimension to it.

They also have a lot of classical/symphonic touches here and there as well. Check 'em out:

(Features an awesome solo at 2:25... I still can't fucking wrap my fingers around the first bit)

(Solo at 2:44, again really cool)

(The first one of theirs that I heard)

What do you peeps think?

EDIT: Arse, it appears I've posted this in the wrong forum. If a mod could move this to GMD it'd be much appreciated, thanks :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ILuvPillows

Baby seal will destr
Reaction score
I like them (kind of) but i disagree about the lead singer being a shredder, he just tremelo picks the shit out of one string. The initial melody lines are pretty catchy though, so i give them kudos for that.

Jims

Reaction score
They played at my school a while ago, like, 2 and a half years ago because we won some competition...

supported them...in possibly the worse band ever.
the joy of been 15 / 16

though they're not that bad :)

Misanthropy

Kebab Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah i remember these guys when they came out years ago, i quite enjoyed their solos and vocal harmonies..especially on jessica and parallel worlds. never checked out a album though.

Latest posts

')