Elysian's Custom

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
bostjan said:
Holy shit! :ugh:

Umm yeah so anyways… Elysian, have you come up with a logo to slap on the headstocks or are you going to leave them blank, or are you not sure?

Come on guys, lets try to stay on topic and not get too negative, sorry if my jokes/comments were misunderstood. I didn't mean for anyone to take it as being dogmatic, thus the " ;) "

Adam, I vote for piezos in one of your next creations, however far off that may be. :)
i'd love to do a piezo setup... and currently the only logo i ever put on them is EG, for Elysian Guitars, on the truss rod cover, but when i get back to dallas i'm going to look into getting some white logos made up to put in the lacquer that say Elysian Guitars, something like this

ElysianGuitars.PNG

heres the EG, as seen on the truss rod cover of my 7 string V, its small, not too invasive, yet gets the point across, inlayed in a piece of ebony, material is mother of pearl...
Sigma7Pics2.jpg

but then everyone is like "whats EG?" so i want to have a real logo to put on there, so soon enough i'll have that figured out...

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Elysian said:
but then everyone is like "whats EG?"

EG is something that affects millions of men. EG Is nothing to be ashamed of, as there are several treatments available for EG... :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
Shawn said:
Cool review and beautiful looking guitar. Nice work, Elysian. :agreed:
thanks man, if i had it to do again i'd only change 2 things... i'd make the horns a slight bit further apart, and itd be neck through with the body meeting the neck at the 24th fret, none of this 22nd fret crap, damn prs set neck.

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Great looking guitar. Very original. It would be inspiring to have this guitar, I think. Makes you want to pick it up and rock.

opprobrium_9

Banned
Reaction score
Why is this called the "7" if it only has 6 strings? I do agree with the other guy that the inlays should all be abalone, i think it would look better. But if all the frets were done the same as the 12th with half and half, that would look totally baddass!