Emergency questions!!! AZ dudes, help!!!

mre5150

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time finding decent info on this place UB's restuarant and bar in mesa, az.

I was going to go to a show feb 6th and can't freaking figure out how to make it happen!

So anyways, how do I get tix?
Is the animals as leaders show there all ages?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
Pay at the door. UB's is all ages from what I understand :agreed:

Jalapeno

Reaction score
Most of the UBs show are run by Tony from Mosh Pit Army. look him up on myspace or at moshpitarmy.net All shows there are presale ticket shows so I recommend hitting up a local band that is on the show and help there ticket sales....plus they are usually cheaper hahaha

As for the animals as leaders show, that's also being put on by Tony but I'm almost positive that show is gonna be at the Clubhouse now. I was talking to Tony the other night when we opened for Vital Remains about it and that was what I was told.

UB's is a great place though, it's all ages with a 21 and over section that still has a good view

come down on saturday and check it out dude, there's a small cheap local show goin down. Good time to check the place out.....plus my band is playing MUAHAHAH

mre5150

Reaction score
Thats so cool!

I need like a nifty ss.org hand sign I can throw at you!

I'm actually from alabama trying to schedule a visit to pheonix around this concert solely take my lol bro to his first show.:hbang:

')