EMG 707, 81-7, and 60-7

• Thread starter GodBlessTexas
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CrashRG

I'm Back Bitches!
Reaction score
I have a Boss BR-864 8 track digital recorder I'd be willing to part with, works perfectly, memory card, original manual, no boss power adapter though. I also have a Digitech Whammy Reissue (not that XP100 or whatever it was) with ac adapter, also functioning like new. I can give you pics of both if you would be interested in the trade

peace

CrashRG

I'm Back Bitches!
Reaction score
glady good sir. let me know if you want any angles other than straight on. the small rubber pads on the underside of the foot pedal (picture 2) were removed to allow the pitch to return to the full original pitch. This is common with Whammys, they simply made the pads too thick.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
is that everything needed to instal besides elbow grease and actual install work?

GodBlessTexas

Ibanez Junky
Reaction score
is that everything needed to instal besides elbow grease and actual install work?

Yep, even the pickup mounting screws. They were stuck to the pickup on the side facing down. The only thing it's missing is the instruction sheet, but that is available at EMG's website, but isn't needed if you know how to install pickups.

seeyouauntie

Reaction score
i am interested in them i just need to get my birthday check but would you do less if picked up

GodBlessTexas

Ibanez Junky
Reaction score
I've got a firm offer via another forum. If that falls through, I'll let you two know.

Mods, please lock. Thanks!

')