EMG 707 & Duncan Designed

• Thread starter Incubatedpenguin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Incubatedpenguin

Reaction score
Need a slight bit of help guys, i just recently bought a pair of EMG 707's for £50 for my Schecter Demon Fr 7, the current pick ups in my guitar are Duncan Designed ones and they just don't sound good to me so i want to replace them with the EMG's i bought, but will they fit in my Guitar ? and its agrovating me to hell, i hope they do :) HELP PLEASE !!!:wallbash:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7-even

In the 7th Heaven
Reaction score
If your guitar looks like this, they will fit.

195539.jpg

7-even

In the 7th Heaven
Reaction score
The Duncan Design PUs and the EMGs have the same size, so there won´t be a difference between them.

Kamikaze7

Banned
Reaction score
The pickups will fit fine, the EMG's will fit the exact same as the Duncan Designed ones do. HOWEVER, you WILL need to re-wire your guitar if the Duncan Designed pickups aren't active... So if they're not and you only got the EMG's, you may also need to look at getting a new solderless wiring kit to connect and install them.

Also, I'm not sure if the Duncan Designed ones have the same connector on the back of the pickups as the Blackouts and EMG's do... If not, you may need to get that wiring kit anyway...

')