Emmure live rig?

• Thread starter purpledc
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pylyo

Reaction score
I remember them promoting Bugera amps but that was some time ago...

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Those amps probably belong to one of the opening bands. Wouldn't be the first time a band loaded their backline behind the stage/riser so it's easier to breakdown later.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
When I saw them and interviewed Jesse last year, they were using 6505s. But as I've learned in life, never question th3M1ke. :wub:

Those amps probably belong to one of the opening bands. Wouldn't be the first time a band loaded their backline behind the stage/riser so it's easier to breakdown later.

See, that's why I like you, Max. Occasionally, you'll just sneak in a nice little zinger in your posts. :lol:

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
Emmure plays AxeFX II's direct now.

Actually it's Axe FX Ultras... ;-) :-*

But yeah seeing as how that show was from Poland, it's gaurnteed they are using a European rental backline for that tour.

They used 6505's for forever until the past year they have been using Axe FX Ultras.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
Actually it's Axe FX Ultras... ;-) :-*

But yeah seeing as how that show was from Poland, it's gaurnteed they are using a European rental backline for that tour.

They used 6505's for forever until the past year they have been using Axe FX Ultras.

Damn it, I hate when you're home from tour becuase you're on here way more dropping knowledge :fawk:

Tim7

Reaction score
6505 and 5150 that was on warped tour 2010 thou now its prolly axe fx

xhellchosemex

Reaction score
im impressed, no emmure hate yet

and yea, seen them live a couple of weeks ago, if i remember correctly they used Axe Fx II

simonXsludge

(((Ω)))
Reaction score
Their soundguy Nate posted Mike's rig on Instagram:

bcc17e16e31211e19f661231381b69db_7.jpg

Photo by natenorthway on Instagram

purpledc

Proud blacksheep
Reaction score
im impressed, no emmure hate yet

And the funny thing Is that I would have been the first to start that hate a few months ago. But lately Ive been trying to be a better person. And in that quest I have tried to determine why It is I dislike certain things and try and work through it and find some good in those things. This has actually led me to watching many videos and reading interviews with bands I have found particularly annoying in the past. In those recent months ive become able to appreciate bands like emmure. While Im not at the point where I would buy their music, im not going to hate on them. Because no matter how many unintelligent and hurtful comments I can spit out of my uninformed yet very opinionated mouth It wont change that they have had more success in music than I every probably will.

So I guess what ive really discovered is Im a jealous prick. And that jealously and hate is actually a by product of my own faults and none of these bands I dislike. For me to sit and rip into a band who I dont know first hand simply because I dont like or understand their music ive learned is childish and part of why im where im at in my lack of success. And if I spent more time on making music as I used to on hating things Id probably be onstage myself. But at least ive learned that about myself and can admit it. There are many people who are Hateaholics. And will keep drinking that shit till they die.

Divinehippie

ESaD ;)
Reaction score
And the funny thing Is that I would have been the first to start that hate a few months ago. But lately Ive been trying to be a better person. And in that quest I have tried to determine why It is I dislike certain things and try and work through it and find some good in those things. This has actually led me to watching many videos and reading interviews with bands I have found particularly annoying in the past. In those recent months ive become able to appreciate bands like emmure. While Im not at the point where I would buy their music, im not going to hate on them. Because no matter how many unintelligent and hurtful comments I can spit out of my uninformed yet very opinionated mouth It wont change that they have had more success in music than I every probably will.

So I guess what ive really discovered is Im a jealous prick. And that jealously and hate is actually a by product of my own faults and none of these bands I dislike. For me to sit and rip into a band who I dont know first hand simply because I dont like or understand their music ive learned is childish and part of why im where im at in my lack of success. And if I spent more time on making music as I used to on hating things Id probably be onstage myself. But at least ive learned that about myself and can admit it. There are many people who are Hateaholics. And will keep drinking that shit till they die.

HATERADE IS MY BLOOD!!!:hbang: but seriously that is a very mature conclusion to come to. i've had that same thought recently and am trying really hard not to hate as well.

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
i have to agree wholeheartedly with that statement, there's plenty of bands that i just don't like, their music does nothing for me, but i have no hate for them, i don't have the time or see the point in trying. i'll give my opinion, but it will always be the same, just don't like their music, and that's all i have to say

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
All I know is, I haven't seen them since before Speaker of the Dead, then they magically stopped playing my city 4-5 times a year. But I want to soooooo bad. Speaker of the Dead and Slave To The Game are so, fucking, good and heavy. And from what I've heard, to videos I've watched, they are one of the tightest live bands around right now.

I. Must. See. Them. Soon.

breadtruck

Reaction score

Just came to say; mad respect for this comment! A few years ago I was similar, but nowadays I'm really open minded when it comes to music, and so I can really respect people who've changed the same and are now better people for it.

')