Emmure live rig?

• Thread starter purpledc
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Miijk

Walking E-string
Reaction score
That picture is a photoshop. His fingers are on the 6th fret and on the D string. Total fake for sure. :squint:

Oh that gave me a chuckle :lol: Anyway, that guitar is just sex! The inlay doesn't bother me that much... think he gets free NY stuff? :cool:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FlameIbrah

Reaction score
I like Emmure, quite a bit, but I personally think the Emmure singer is total jack-a-ninny. The perfect example of guy who uses the internet to get praise for his 1/2 a braincell rants about the music industry, social matters & his cruddy inappropriate clothing line.
Groove wise, Emmure kills it, but to me they are one of those bands that must only exist on a musical level, once I start breaking down who the members are & what they do, the whole thing falls a part for me & I start liking them less.
-Brent

^this. There are many of these bands for me. "turn your brain off" tunes \m/

Kali Yuga

Reaction score
i hate emmure when they first came out, didnt really listen to them after that and the singer had a real bad attitude when they came through here, but heard some newer material through a girl i was seeing and it was alright. not great but definitely could bob my head along to it. the lyrics are childish though, but the crowd that likes that sort of TAS/emmure stuff goes for that sort of thing, so whatever. they were playing rectifiers when they came through here, sound-wise sounded good and tight.

patata

7 heaven
Reaction score
*SORRY FOR NECROBUMPING BUT THAT'S A GOOD THREAD*

-Protoman is really groovy/catchy
-Jesse has also a blue RGD
1010543_592866907419802_1076324566_n.jpg

-They should make his lacs into Sigs.

DarkWolfXV

Excised n anatomised
Reaction score
I absolutely love their tone and their earliest works, the later ones are good, but the early ones are great. Goodbye to the Gallows/The Complete Guide to Needlework are one of the best deathcore albums imo and actually contain riffs.

Veldar

Is Post-Thrash?
Reaction score
emmure is definitely one of those bands that has been around for a minute and hell yeah they get a lot of hate, but damn are they heavy as shit.

I saw them in Newcastle, Australia earlier this year, I'm not a fan of any of the core stuff but it didn't come across heavy, it was probably the sound guy, if they come I'd give the the benefit of the doubt and see them again.

8last

Reaction score
Emmure was more of guilty pleasure band for me. When around other metalheads I keep it to myself but when I'm out driving I got speaker of the dead cranked and I'm like 'how much more proof do you wannnt!'

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I haven't seen them live since they opened for Bury Your Dead and I had no clue who they were. That was when Goodbye To The Gallows was the most recent album haha.

Speaker Of The Dead and Slave To The Game are seriously, seriously heavy, groove-driven albums with spectacular production. And from what I've seen on youtube, I imagine actually being at most Emmure shows would be a great experience.

DarkWolfXV

Excised n anatomised
Reaction score
Wow, its actually good to see some Emmure fanbase here. I thought it will be like a Emmure bashfest, but im pleasantly surprised.

')