Emperor 6x12 cabinet

• Thread starter Astewie26
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Astewie26

Reaction score
So. Recently just picked up a emperor 6x12 cab with four wgs green beret and two wgs reapers , I must say this cabinet blows me away. Plays better than any orange or Mesa , tighter sound then and an orange and has great lows also great construction and look , I played through it with my tele with bareknuckle and a 6505 . Comments allreciated

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Astewie26

Reaction score
It weighs I think like 120 pretty heavy but has some nice wheels, I'll post some pics shortly. I was hesitant to get into it for the weight but after I heard it I quickly ignored any previous worries. Well worth it. Already convinced my other guitarist to
Get one

Astewie26

Reaction score
heres a pic

Attachments

• get-attachment-7.aspx.jpeg
    get-attachment-7.aspx.jpeg
    453.5 KB · Views: 93

rug

Reaction score
Congrats dude! My bassist and I have matching Emperor 6x12s and they slay. Wise choice!!

Reaction score
It weighs I think like 120 pretty heavy but has some nice wheels, I'll post some pics shortly. I was hesitant to get into it for the weight but after I heard it I quickly ignored any previous worries. Well worth it. Already convinced my other guitarist to
Get one

Only a 120 lbs? That doesn't sound right. My 6505 cabinets weigh 98 and a Mesa or Orange 4x12 weighs around 110.

Astewie26

Reaction score
Only a 120 lbs? That doesn't sound right. My 6505 cabinets weigh 98 and a Mesa or Orange 4x12 weighs around 110.

Well I hVe yet to put it on a scale , and haven't looked up specs but orange and Mesa cabs have v30s in them they weigh lIke 3 pounds more each so honestly at 120 I think is a fair estimate not really much worse than moving an oversized rec around. It's just bulkier .

')