END THEORY merchandise now available online!

• Thread starter Shannon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for your support, guys! CRANK IT LOUD AND PROUD! :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
For everyone who ordered one, have you got it yet? Care to share your thoughts? :yesway:

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
DSCF0135.jpg

Arrived today. Popping into the stereo.........now!

Yeah, I dont know how to turn off the flash..

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
:D

I recieved my copy early today and popped it in my 6-disc in my 'stang and listened to the whole entire disc twice today.

At first, I thought to myself, killer cd graphics and layout was done well. :yesway:

After the first song, I was impressed by Rosa's voice, so vile and direct, I love it and the guitars are beyond metal, heavy ass tone, I love the riffs and slick changes, nice leadwork, and killer harmonies. The guitars reminded me alot like Immolation, Suffocation, etc. Amazing sound. The bass player is very good too, I like the tone of his bass alot and the drummer's tight, this band has got the goods and this cd delivers some serious metal. Production wise, it's perfect and clear, you can hear everything when it's cranked. Probably the best cd I have listened to this year. Thanks, Shannon for this cd, it is brutal! :metal::yesway:

Promises is currently my favorite track. :hbang:

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Be watching for an upcoming review on the main page of SS.org! Details coming soon.

Anybody who's bought the CD got a review?

Abu-Abu

Reaction score
Been planning a order for the past couple days since I saw this thread get bumped, I'm ordering a shirt and cd later tonight.

:shred:

cadenhead

Get Some!
Reaction score
Shannon said:
Biggity bump! Who hasn't gotten it yet?

I fucking left my new copy on your table this weekend.(As well as my "Jason" shirt):wallbash: :wallbash:

Ah well, I might run into you this weekend. If not, I know where you sleep.:evil: :ugh:

')