Energy drinks

• Thread starter Thin_Ice_77
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HamBungler

Lord Zorgatron
Reaction score
there used to be a energy drink called Crack, which they had to take off the shevles cuase it fucked people up so bad they actually named it drugs

my freind told me this....i dont believe it........

Rockstar Energy Juice is my fav, the orange one

He was thinking of Cocaine, and they did take it off the shelf for like a month, but later put it back with a sticker over the logo. I think its back to being sold as Cocaine again, that shit burns mighty fierce going down.

Nick1

Reaction score
He was thinking of Cocaine, and they did take it off the shelf for like a month, but later put it back with a sticker over the logo. I think its back to being sold as Cocaine again, that shit burns mighty fierce going down.

I bought a few cans of cocaine and its kinda a cinnamon shnapps burn. but without the alcohol.

CrashRG

I'm Back Bitches!
Reaction score
the only ones that really seem to do anything to me are RedBull and Mtn Dew AMP (the green can). i drank like 4 one night at work and 2 dr peppers and you would have thought i was a damn tweaker......i didnt sleep at all that night. i had a friend that used to take NoDose caffeine pills and he took to many and he didnt sleep for 2 or 3 days, started having cramps and muscle spasms, headaches, the works. he won't touch anything that has a high sugar content or high caffeine content anymore. I don't even think he's drank soda in 3 or 4 years now.

HamBungler

Lord Zorgatron
Reaction score
the only ones that really seem to do anything to me are RedBull and Mtn Dew AMP (the green can). i drank like 4 one night at work and 2 dr peppers and you would have thought i was a damn tweaker......i didnt sleep at all that night. i had a friend that used to take NoDose caffeine pills and he took to many and he didnt sleep for 2 or 3 days, started having cramps and muscle spasms, headaches, the works. he won't touch anything that has a high sugar content or high caffeine content anymore. I don't even think he's drank soda in 3 or 4 years now.

One of my friends did something similar, took around 800mgs of NoDose and was up for a few days, never did anything like that again haha.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
It seems to me that if you're already suffering from anorexia, using shit that fucks up your metabolism could pose some serious health risks.

cosmicamnesia

Reaction score
im gonna have to go with monster energy's khaos....i cant get enough of it...and in turn, im pretty sure it's dissolved my intestines

Nick1

Reaction score
At max I will have 350 MGs of caffeine. Usually its only 80-100 I hear you shouldnt consume more than 600 MG in one day.

Vairocarnal

...is something.
Reaction score
Most of them don't have enough djent IMO. This one is pretty decent though:

peri.jpg

:yesway:

I'd buy a case.

')