ENGL Fireball 100 and Miracle Man 7 Review

Stormingdust

السفن سترنج أونج
Reaction score
Yep, finally got some clips on both the Fireball 100 and the Miracle Man 7 in action. Thanks to Nick for the pickup and thanks to everybody that recommend it.

Sorry guys no lead clips yet, leads sound like shit with my current eq settings. I have to tweak them to a nice lead sound then I'll make another video (hopefully).

Sounds much better now, I am extremely pleased :yesway:

Btw, sorry for all the weird facial expressions and the mistakes :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

caughtinamosh

SS.org-er
Reaction score
Fantastic tone. :metal: I too have that pickup, and I love it. I also have much ENGL GAS. :lol:

:argue:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Great stuff Kareem! I'm glad you're digging the Miracle Man 7, you're very welcome. The Fireball 100 sounds pretty cool too, I'm intrigued to try that amp myself. I had a Fireball 60 for a while :)

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
can't wait to have this head with the XXL cab with my warpig ripping through it, now THAT is fucking brutal, that amp loves my pickup

Stormingdust

السفن سترنج أونج
Reaction score
Great stuff Kareem! I'm glad you're digging the Miracle Man 7, you're very welcome. The Fireball 100 sounds pretty cool too, I'm intrigued to try that amp myself. I had a Fireball 60 for a while :)

I actually tried the Fireball 60 for a very limited time. Maybe it was the volume it was on (volume on 1 then had it on 2 for a few seconds) but it sounded like shit. The Fireball 100 revived my lust for getting a new amp again.

In short, if you did not try it then please do. :lol:

Fantastic tone. :metal: I too have that pickup, and I love it. I also have much ENGL GAS. :lol:

Haha. Enjoy the GAS dude :lol:

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
I actually tried the Fireball 60 for a very limited time. Maybe it was the volume it was on (volume on 1 then had it on 2 for a few seconds) but it sounded like shit. The Fireball 100 revived my lust for getting a new amp again.

i compared both in a sound proof room and it was night and day, the 100 being clearly the better amp

the tone out of this thing is fucking beyond crushing, very versatile, and cuts through very very well

I'll be owning this bad boy by the end of august for sure

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
I actually got to A/B an invader, powerball, and fireball 100 through a randall xl and an ENGL 2x12 yesterday. The fireball stole the show through both cabs IMO. I really liked the tone out of it. It was clear, bright, articulate, and it cut very well. The voicing of the mids is so incredible. I use a lot of big chords and even with the gain dimed you could hear evey note stick out.

Stormingdust

السفن سترنج أونج
Reaction score
I actually got to A/B an invader, powerball, and fireball 100 through a randall xl and an ENGL 2x12 yesterday. The fireball stole the show through both cabs IMO. I really liked the tone out of it. It was clear, bright, articulate, and it cut very well. The voicing of the mids is so incredible. I use a lot of big chords and even with the gain dimed you could hear evey note stick out.

Bright? Maybe with a lot of presence and treble but its pretty much a dark amp... I think :lol:

Tbh I'm kind of confused about the "warm" and "bright" terms. If the tone in the video is a somewhat bright tone, then I'm on the right track.

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
:lol: The terms are definitely relative. I never really understood half of the terms either until I A/Bed 3 awesome amps in a row. When I say bright I mean the Fireball had a lot more upper mids and high end then the invader and powerball. It wasnt a harsh, shrilly, or brittle high end though. Rather smooth and nice. I think its the awesome upper midrange that gives that amp such an amazing tone. Its perfect for my style of writing

jsousa

Reaction score
:lol: The terms are definitely relative. I never really understood half of the terms either until I A/Bed 3 awesome amps in a row. When I say bright I mean the Fireball had a lot more upper mids and high end then the invader and powerball. It wasnt a harsh, shrilly, or brittle high end though. Rather smooth and nice. I think its the awesome upper midrange that gives that amp such an amazing tone. Its perfect for my style of writing

hows its tone differ from the invader?

')