ENGL Fireball 100, Blackmore or a Randall XL series? quick!!!

• Thread starter UltimaWeapon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
I would get the ENGL FB100.

You can always put a nice EQ and delay in the FX loop and have an instant lead tone.

This IS true. There really is no reason for a third channel with this option. Why didnt I think of that.

UltimaWeapon

yolo-swag-3000
Reaction score
Finally...so the bad thing is that i didnt get even one of these mentioned above XD, but i got a Marshall 1960AWEG cab :) and a Peavey JSX (the amp is used)

slayerrulesyo

Reaction score
It would be insane not to take the fireball lol

damn it...

11mb6mf.jpg

whosdealin

Reaction score
The Fireball100 is great man. I have one that I just traded. I only traded it because I also have a Nitro that is also low mid voiced but a bit more open sounding. Anyway the Fireball100 is a good choice it sounds so much better than the 60watt version, I have owned both.
Basically its warm, dark and thick sounding. Gain is clear and tight. It actually is a bit more open than some other ENGLs which can be to compressed for some. For the price its the best bang for the buck ENGL and easily hangs with any of there other more expensive models.

')