Engl Invader 100 $1400!

• Thread starter FlamingFrets
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have the opportunity to get a Engl Invader 100 head from a friend that lives out of state for a very nice price - $1400

How does this head sound? I play stuff like Parkway Drive/All Shall Perish/Killswitch/Whitechapel and other metalcore.........

Any opinions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TravisMontgomery

Reaction score

AySay

Banned
Reaction score
Buy it for $1400.
Sell it to me for $1500
Take your $100 profit.
Go to the dollar store.
Get yourself 100 cheap, unsafe toys!!!!!!!!!
:agreed:

Zehailiu

Reaction score
That price is outrageous, give me this guy's phone # so I can give him a talking to.

S-O

t(-.-t)
Reaction score
1400 is insane. Keep it, play it see if it your thing, then sell it if it isn't. Minus any extreme flaws, you'd get 2k easy, and that's getting lowballed. This guy is practically getting bent over.

warped

Reaction score
This guy is practically getting bent over.

This guy is doing a good deal for his mate?

I've sold stuff to friends for cheap, it cuts out all the hassles of people you don't know coming to your place and trying stuff out.

You should buy it - if you don't like it sell it for $2000 and shout your mate drinks at the bar all night.
Actually at that price - buy it and shout him drinks at the bar all night anyway.

Indigo

Reaction score
id seriously buy that on the spot. and drive to pick it up for that price. :( do it man.

')