ENGL Invader 100 + RGD2127z + Marshall MF400 Brutal riffing

• Thread starter RGD MIKE
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stealth7

Reaction score
This is kind of random but is that a tennis ball hanging from a string?

OT: That's a phat tone you've got there! Bitchin' shit! :hbang:

RGD MIKE

Reaction score
Yeah the tennis ball is for parking. We used to have a massive car and would always park too close, but we downsized and dont need it anymore. Thanks for kind words.

Dvaienat

Reaction score
That's a great tone, sounds fucking brutal :hbang:

Nice playing, too.

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
This is kind of random but is that a tennis ball hanging from a string?

OT: That's a phat tone you've got there! Bitchin' shit! :hbang:

Without watching the video first this makes it seem like the ball is hanging from one of the guitar strings :lol:

Sweet set up, mang! I still prefer the Savage, but that is a killer tone.

RGD MIKE

Reaction score
Without watching the video first this makes it seem like the ball is hanging from one of the guitar strings :lol:

Sweet set up, mang! I still prefer the Savage, but that is a killer tone.

Thanks man. I am a huge savage fan myself, but the lack of midi and four EQ's scared me off. and the tone i like a little better on the invader. but the savage is so awesome for brutal death metal

Stealth7

Reaction score
The things I would do for a Savage... :squint:

What tuning are you using? Once again great playing! :hbang:

phantasm

Reaction score
Great video dude!

Yeah, I much prefer channel 2. Channel 3 always sound too scooped and there is already tons of gain on ch2. I'll occasionally use 3 for leads.

Crap, I been playing Axe Fx for months now.The Invader doesn't even have a cab hooked up to it. This video has encouraged me to break out my Invader tomorrow.

Switch to channel 2, it has a way better midrange than channel 3.

RGD MIKE

Reaction score
Switch to channel 2, it has a way better midrange than channel 3.

I don't like Channel two anywhere near as much as i like Channel Three. Channel three is that holy grail sound in my Head. I have tried Channel 2 high gain because i have seen it in a video, but honestly, i use channel 2 as a rock sound channel when i jam with my friend, and channel three kicks ass. just crank the mids up to 7 and you are fine.

RGD MIKE

Reaction score
The things I would do for a Savage... :squint:

What tuning are you using? Once again great playing! :hbang:

Tuning is A-D-G-C-F-A-D. and thanks once more.

Awesome tone broski. Lol mom made you move into the garage this time? :)

Haha. No i wanted to play in the garage. get some more air moving. I honestly will not play with my mom home anymore. I can't take it. She yelled at me today again and beat on my door with her open palm really loud, and i wanted to throw the guitar down and turn the amp up to ten. Sorry i wasn't filming today :)

Wookieslayer

OOOAAARWWWRR
Reaction score
Haha. No i wanted to play in the garage. get some more air moving. I honestly will not play with my mom home anymore. I can't take it. She yelled at me today again and beat on my door with her open palm really loud, and i wanted to throw the guitar down and turn the amp up to ten. Sorry i wasn't filming today :)

Haha yeah dude I completely understand. I would do the same thing if I could, I would love to be able to use my garage but it's full of junk. Mostly these days I only get to play my amps when my parents aren't home too lol :squint:

Amp sounds killer, and that's a cool tuning. One day I wanna check out that Engl show room :metal:

Latest posts

')