Engl Invader 150 Mint

Worldmartyr

InVader
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:ENGL INVADER150, XXL CAB,CUSTOM FS FOR ENGL HEAD, DTR-1000 RACK TUNER,CRYBABY WAH. Brand new Tubes.
Modifications (if any):none
Accessories (hardshell case etc):CUSTOME FENDER CASE, CUSTOM FS, Strap locks, String Set
Location (City,State or City,Country):ORANGE COUNTY, CA USA
Contact Info (No Phone #s)worldmartyr@hotmail.com AIM:Worldmartyr
References (eBay or other forum userid):I do not have any references as I haven't needed to sell anything until now. ( i'm getting married...)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):2800Head, 999Cab,199FS, 99Tuner,50 pedal.
Pictures:

Attachments

• hghg.jpg
    hghg.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 45
  • fff.jpg
    fff.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 33
  • lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 45
  • GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 26
  • fd.jpg
    fd.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 19

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First time posters in the classifieds without any references doesn't work. Please include any online references you may have on eBay or other forums. Otherwise please state that you have none.

Worldmartyr

InVader
Reaction score
How much are you willing to pay for it? and are you willing to pay shipping or is that on me?

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
That depends on the price. I can get a brand new ENGL Pro from House of ENGL for $899 based off of what they offered a few weeks ago. I'd expect to pay less than that for a used cab if you can do so.

Deathbringer769

Reaction score
That store is also going out of business and is slashing prices. I bought a brand new Invader 150 for $2400 from them..

Worldmartyr

InVader
Reaction score
Dang, I guess the price really went down. Hmm. But really my amp is practically brand new. If I put it in an engl box and sent it to you, you wouldn't even know the different lol. not a scratch, smudge or dent on it.

Would you be willing to pay 799?

')