Engl Powerball 2 and G-system compatible?

• Thread starter ShredBaron
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ShredBaron

Reaction score
Hello,

I am about to purchase a Powerball 2 and it is obviously not midi, but I dig the sound so much I am willing to let that go by. I was wondering if the T.C Electronics G-System would work with this or if I would need something like the amp gizmo as well? I want to run a cry baby and phaser through the front, maybe a boost as well and have this be the rest of my effects in my loop. If anyone here can answer this question I would be thankful

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
The G-System has relay switches in the back, so that should be able to change at least some of the channels/functions of the head IIRC

ShredBaron

Reaction score
I am wanting here from someone on this board who had or has this set up because I would rather know up front if it will work or not before I shell out $1400.00 dollars for it. I know I love the TC electronic effects and If I can get them with the Powerball I am complete sound wise

Latest posts

')