ENGL SE E670 With Flight Case

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Trust the Necrophagist touch :lol:

Seriously though that works, on hold for Joe peoples :)

Officially for sale :metal:

If PolishMetal doesn't buy it it's for sale at Rig-Talk, Engl forums, TGP, and ebay. I'm giving him a chance first. All the tone, features, etc... without the lights at the lowest price I've ever seen an SE go for! Other than the light thing it could pass for new, not a single blemish.

PolishMetal

Reaction score
LordOVchaosS, I really don't understand You. If You have SE why You selling your's ? IF both version are really the same.
If You need 6L6 on a power amp, just buy it in the shop and swap. In every ENGL SE it is a possible. There is a swich for that.

BTW led's behind tubes look's really awsome, I have also old Savage 120. This head have 2 bulb behind transformators. But the led's looks much better, I think it's really awsome. Even I'll buy 6L6 version definitly I'll change fo blue.

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
LordOVchaosS, I really don't understand You. If You have SE why You selling your's ? IF both version are really the same.
If You need 6L6 on a power amp, just buy it in the shop and swap. In every ENGL SE it is a possible. There is a swich for that.

BTW led's behind tubes look's really awsome, I have also old Savage 120. This head have 2 bulb behind transformators. But the led's looks much better, I think it's really awsome. Even I'll buy 6L6 version definitly I'll change fo blue.

The one Technomancer is selling was owned by my guitar hero. There is no other reason that I want it.

I'll be putting KT77 tubes in it so the "6L6" model has nothing to do with it.

')