Enya Go Sonic speaker question

• Thread starter bloodjunkie
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bloodjunkie

Reaction score

Wasn’t exactly sure where to ask this, I just got one of these and it’s pretty cool but the built in speaker breaks up like crazy on the distorted channels and I have to dial it back a fair amount to stop it breaking up which means much lower volume. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised from a built in 10w speaker but I watched a bunch of reviews before buying and didn’t see anyone else mention this. Anyone have experience with one? Is it possible I got a defective one and should return it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bloodjunkie

Reaction score
Update: it is specifically only low the E string that makes the speaker break up badly, still kind of a deal breaker for me if this is a known issue with it.

bloodjunkie

Reaction score
I deserve any and all jokes for buying this thing lol. It’s almost great but the frets are kinda yikes also.

bloodjunkie

Reaction score
I returned it and I’m highly embarrassed about the whole thing including this thread :)

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
People here love Enya??!?!

I guess Hope has A Place......YEAH!

Seriously Enya has a special place in my heart. Was listening to her the night my dog Rebel passed away and I have so much attachment to her music.

Demiurge

Reaction score
I returned it and I’m highly embarrassed about the whole thing including this thread :)
Eh, don't be. Those guitars look really cool and I probably would have gotten one if it didn't have all the built-in stuff.

It's possible that you got one with a dud speaker. But it's also possible that the reviewers either didn't put it through the paces like you did or avoided highlighting the issue.

PF Chang

Reaction score
Get rid of the speaker and digital stuff. One bridge pickup. Call it the Enya Black Metal.

Latest posts

')