Epi Explorer w/ mods for your 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jango

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Epiphone Explorer; black finish, white pickguard. Gold bridge, black tuners, knobs, and pups. Tiny killswitch button in the pickguard near the pup selector, very unobtrusive. I recently noticed a paint chip to the wood on the bottom of the treble side, near the input jack. Very unnoticeable; I play it nearly every day and never noticed it. Not sure how long it's been there. Gold dunlop straplocks installed by previous owner.

Modifications (if any): SD JB/Jazz combo pups, Sperzal Locking tuners(still have original Grover gold tuners, if you want them instead), Dunlop Strap Locks, and killswitch next to pup selector.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Comes with Epi hardcase, blue flame strap(or i'll send along the buttons and keep the strap, whichever)

Location (City,State or City,Country): Kiel, Wisconsin

Contact Info (No Phone #s): gogjango on aim, swimmer4eva777@hotmail.com for msn, or just shoot me a pm

References (eBay or other
forum userid): Jango22 on UG and HC, better references on HC

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Trade for 7 string, preferably hard tail with string through, maybe figured maple with trans black finish. Preferably double cutaway, passive humbuckers. HOWEVER, ANY TRADE WILL BE CONSIDERED

Pictures: small picture of when I first got it. Don't have a camera right now, might be able to borrow one if somebody really wants more pics.
explorerfull.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')