Epic Ebay Horror: a Headless BC Rich Mockingbird with Strandberg Hardware

• Thread starter BlackStar7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
xSUttI0.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

downburst82

Reaction score
I wonder if I could buy it..have him remove and ship just the trem to me (15 bucks to ship a trem...$100 for a guitar)..and then just have him throw the guitar....... .....somewhere?..anywhere really..

Toxin

no, i don't drink vodka
Reaction score
dayumn, it's like seeing human remains after car accident....wish i never saw stuff like that

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd be all over this for the hardware. And I feel horribly embarrassed for the guy. He should have just put the hardware up FS by itself. Ain't nobody buying his excuse that he grew bored of the project. Not with those "routes."

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
I bet it's 100% hand carved. Just check out that detailing of that tremolo cavity haha.

In all seriousness, I agree with Hollowway, I wonder if he really thinks someone would want that guitar for anything besides the hardware.

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score
"Up for auction is a guitar that I hand carved.... out... of.. a ... larger.. guitar....."

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
If it weren't for the strandberg trem I'd almost wonder if it were part of a new Eric DeVries Vampiire Guitars USA series.

_RH_

Reaction score
I wonder what genre this is most appropriate for

Status
Not open for further replies.
')