Epic eBay lolz

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

-One-

Not So Kool-Aid
Reaction score
I lol'd harder in the gallery of him and famous people at the bottom when I got to the picture of him and (I think) Taylor Swift, and his hand is on her ass :lol:

drgordonfreeman

On vacation
Reaction score
This is hilarious, but the really sad part is I can almost guarantee you that there are KISS fanatics out there that would pay this price!

diadorastriker

Reaction score
He doesnt want that price. He wants the buyer to make an offer instead.

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
I lol'd harder in the gallery of him and famous people at the bottom when I got to the picture of him and (I think) Taylor Swift, and his hand is on her ass :lol:

I lol'd when I saw him and some dude clearly in a strip club with some chick in the background.

auxioluck

Metal Teddy Bear
Reaction score
Wow, I'd love to "own" a guitar signed by "Gene Simmons" from the band "Kiss".

I also "love" unnecessary use of "quotations" that can make an eBay "ad" seem not as "legit" as it really is.

Voodoo Turkey

Reaction score
To be honest, I've never understood why someone would spend so much on a guitar signed by their favourite celeb even if they do have the money to just throw around.. I mean, I have so much respect for so many guitarists and I have my idols but I just wouldn't want to spend thousands on a guitar worth a couple grand just for a signature on the bodywork.. Sign me a cd instead hehe :lol:

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
This guy is legitimately creepy..and kind of a leech if he has to argue with someone to sign his guitar...only to pawn it off. :lol: so he's not even a fan who just REALLY wants a memory of someone he looks up to, he harassed a busy man to sign something so he could sell it at a higher price. What the fuck.

scottro202

I'm walkin' here!!!
Reaction score
Check this shit out:

creept.jpg

:lol:

Jack Secret

Reaction score
I don't think I would trust an ebay seller that spells guarantee as "guarentee"

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
Can we just ban all these 4chan morons...it's like a wave of falsely entitled manchildren completely devoid of creativity or uniqueness, crashing on the shores of every board on earth.

')