Epic mockup thread of mythical ERGs that you know would never happen but you GAS For

• Thread starter AeonSolus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AeonSolus

DO CEO / RHLC ©
Reaction score
[action=AeonSolus]gasps for air after saying all that[/action]

Long thread name, i know, :lol: Trust me, it'll worth it ;)

The Parker HellFly
(Yes, it is photoshopped:agreed: Sadly :()
parkerhellfly.jpg

The Petrucci BFR F1-8

jp828inchcopy.jpg

Shoot your mythical GAS Of doomage! :scream:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fler

Òran Mór
Reaction score
This thread must forever contain victory. As obviously photoshopped as that Parker is, I splooged.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
those are both sexy. i do not wield the power of the mighty photoshop but i can describe it to you... a KE-7 w/ a fuckin' trem!

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
I'm impressed at the quality of these Photoshop's. On the Parker the only off thing I could find was at the bottom where it's a little uneven.

phaeded0ut

droooooneeeeeeeee!
Reaction score
You got me with the Parker... Sigh... Unfortunately, they aren't even considering a 7-string, let alone an 8. <Sniffle... Sniffle...>

Would have to add a Steinberger GL7AT-8 (8-string, all graphite neck and body, Humbucker-Single-Humbucker with active electronics and a TransTrem). Then again, the same in a 16-string (like a 12-string guitar) GL7A-16 would equally be beyond awesome. Sigh...

Ok, I have to add them, Gibson ES-175D-8 and a Gibson ES-175D-16...

pink freud

Reaction score
8 string Vigier Surfreter. That low F# on a metal fretboard, epic.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd love to see an 8-string Les Paul Custom with a true TOM/ST set-up. I also agree with Pheaded, some ES-8s would be awesome. There are simply no "classy" 8s in production.

Explorer

He seldomly knows...
Reaction score
Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
Please, please rock on with an eight-string mockup of the Steinberger Transcale ST-2FPA guitar...

230837jpg.jpg

...and the Transcale Demon...

50290.jpg

...both being baritone guitars with built-in capos and piezo bridges.

Let the righteousness of these mockups circle the byways of the Internet, sparking uninformed rumor, until the manufacturers are forced by popular acclaim to produce these most excellent of instruments. Let the Parker HellFly become a reality, and all other worthy contenders.

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! Yes, nothing like a custom POS-888 from the man who creaets the ultimate live metal guitar which will sound like shit in the studio! :lol:

')