Epic mockup thread of mythical ERGs that you know would never happen but you GAS For

• Thread starter AeonSolus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
ERG...DeVries style!!! I'm in a rush, so it's the best I can do right now. :)

POS888.jpg

^ :rofl:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
HAHAHA! that one is just EPIC! :D

i´d die for a reverse headstock RG/RGA 8 string with 30" scale and good humbuckers. and a trans black quilted maple top, or maybe redburst/bloodburst with quilted maple top. and with a faux natural binding and natural back. ash or alder body.

that´s one of way too many ideas i can come up with :p

chimp_spanner

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
I'll actually attempt a serious one later, honest :)

I did, however, forget to mention that the low string on the POS888 is tuned to SATAN, and will spawn a Hell Mouth when played.

That Steinberger 8 is yummy. As much as I think guitars can be beautiful, artistic things...I'm also quite a big fan of functional form. I mean it just looks hi-tech. Like the standard issue guitar for Space Marines or something.

Not sure which type I'll try now...hmmm.....

**Edit: Morten - I actually started looking at RGA's before I decided I didn't have enough time and so made a DeVries instead. Come to think about it, that's probably the rational behind his guitars :lol:

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
**Edit: Morten - I actually started looking at RGA's before I decided I didn't have enough time and so made a DeVries instead. Come to think about it, that's probably the rational behind his guitars :lol:

haha! like any amount of time would help him make a decent guitar :nuts:

i keep thinking of an 8 string fireman too, and... well, just about an 8 string anything :p

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score

POS888.jpg

That is easily the funniest post I have ever seen on the internet! Everybody at work thinks I'm a loon! You sir, need to be a comedy writer. Thanks for making my day!

chimp_spanner

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
*^^* Aww well I'm glad it gave you a chuckle! I'll do a serious one next, promise! Wish I could 3D model well enough to just make my own. I only do spaceships and cityscapes haha. A two trick pony you might say.

chimp_spanner

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Ohhh man......that's beautiful! Kinda looks like your car in NFS once you've unlocked all the cool parts and gone apeshit with the carbon fiber! All it needs is neons...

Dusty201087

Kenyon class of 2014
Reaction score

POS888.jpg

The thing is, I read the picture before your post and wasn't surprised that his 8's would look so bad. Then I looked at the picture and your post a bit more and realized he hasn't yet destroyed an 8 string :lol:

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
I made this awhile back when I was still playing my Damien 7 and flirting with the idea of getting an 8. I probly wouldnt want it now though LOL
Damien8Custom.jpg

Bungle

Sir Roger Moore, KBE
Reaction score
I was thinking the Ibby S 8 string would be better off with an SA style body (and perhaps an SZ style headstock). The S7s are already a bit neck heavy, so more mass in the body would be a Very Good Thing IMO.

pink freud

Reaction score
I was thinking the Ibby S 8 string would be better off with an SA style body (and perhaps an SZ style headstock). The S7s are already a bit neck heavy, so more mass in the body would be a Very Good Thing IMO.

Just make the body out of a really heavy wood :yesway:

')